↠ 22

All their eyes were on you, eagerly waiting for a question. Picking at your brain, you decided with a question that could be common knowledge. "Do you guys really turn into wolves during a full moon?"

Hoseok laughed. "Yeah. Full moons are real for us."

"Do you just go on a killing spree when it's full moon?" You asked, remembering the tales of werewolves literally killing everything and you were not going to be part of the dead.

"Nah." Taehyung shook his head. "We remain in our wolf forms all night until the sun rises and we just become more, uh..." His cheeks were lightly tinted red. "More... needy... if you know what I mean."

You blanked out as the realization came to you. "Oh." You felt yourself becoming awkward, so you just changed it to the next question. "You just kill vampires right?"

Jimin took this one. "Yup. We don't kill any humans. Only vampires."

"Um," You paused for a moment, thinking about the question. "So like if one of you guys bites a human, do they turn into a werewolf too?"

Everyone was still for a moment before Seokjin joined in. "No, I don't think that's possible... It's only genetics and if you're lucky you'll be able to shift into a werewolf."

Besides you, Jungkook was drumming his fingers lightly against the table. "Can we show you our wolves now?" A goofy bunny smile was on his face.

It was still adorable.

"Sure, I don't think I have anymore questions." You smiled back at him.

Gleefully, Jungkook stood up. "Let's go outside then!"

"Go outside for what?" Yoongi asked as the duo who cleaned up walked into the library.

"To show Y/N our wolves." Taehyung replied.

"Plus she would be able to know who we are in our forms too if our allies come to visit us." Seokjin said.

"Good idea." Namjoon acknowledged.

Everyone at the table stood up and you followed the boys out the library and to the front yard of their house. Immediately, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok ran to the forest. Even though you saw two of their wolves now, they still were excited. The others sighed at the energy they radiated.

"Don't be afraid." Yoongi gave you a soft smile. "We still think like humans when we're in wolf form." Then the smile disappeared for a moment. "Except probably for them. I have no idea what they think of."

You laughed at that. "Wow. How-"

You were interrupted by low barks. You dragged your attention away from Yoongi to see a large wolf running right up to the group. Thinking that you saw their wolves about 2 times now, you were still shocked by just how taller they were than you.

The wolf skidded to a stop right in front of you. He towered over by you by maybe at least 4 feet. His coat was dark brown and since he was fighting with Hoseok last time, you didn't quite clear make out what pattern he had. His fur was covered in dark brown from snout to tail. There was an exception of light brown on his back and under his snout. It seemed to almost gleam gold. His brown eyes scanned your face, possibly looking to see if you recognized him.

"Jungkook, I know it's you." You replied after a moment.

Jungkook wagged his tail and it looked like his lips lifted up a bit into a smile. He lowered his head to get right on your eye level. You reached out a hand to pet his head. Just like Seokjin's, his fur was very rough and soft at the same time. A low rumble echoed from his chest in appreciation.