↠ 48

"Tonight?" You asked from the sudden information.

Yuto intercepted before any of the other werewolves could speak first. "Yeah. Figured it was better to get it over with than sooner."

Namjoon sent him a glare. "What he said. That way there will be no more killings."

A knock sounded throughout the room and a nurse poked their head in. "Um, she can be discharged now. Just make sure to not over do it, drink water and a lot of rest. Come back in a couple of months for a checkup." Then they left to make their other rounds.

Hoseok came up to you and handed you a bag. "Here are your clothes and we're leaving right after you get changed."

Grabbing the bag, you slightly peeked to see a shirt and pants thrown in. Oh well. You got up and went to change in the bathroom. Your body still felt sore from yesterday and your eyes went to your neck. A cotton pad was taped to where you bit. Taking it off, there were two small puncture wounds on your skin that was clearly visible.

So, you changed into the clothes the boys got you, realizing it was some ripped jeans and a newly bought white shirt. Huh. After slipping on the shoes that were also in the bag, you got out to see werewolves on one side and the only vampire being isolated. Rolling your eyes, everyone turned their attention over to you.

Jimin's smile lit up and he happily walked over to you. "C'mon, let's go!" He took your hand and dragged you out if the room as you tried to process what was happening. Behind you, you could hear the annoyed sighs. Jimin rushed you out to the parking lot where one of their cars were parked.

The rest of the pack followed slowly and Jin came up to the car, twirling the keys around his finger. "Unlock the car, please?" Jimin asked politely.

Jin only stopped twirling the keys. "No."

Before Jimin could go on a rant, Taehyung piped up. "I know what we can do!"

"Don't tell me it's paper-rock-scissors." You asked, feeling that Taehyung was going to suggest that. He confirmed your suspicions when he quickly stopped talking. Sighing, you knew you had to make the choice. "Passenger seat." You somehow slipped out of Jimin's grip and went to the other side.

In a flash, Yuto was besides you. The werewolves sent him a small glare but didn't comment on it. Jin finally unlocked the car so a few of you could get in. You got in the passenger seat, Yuto right behind you, Jimin to his left and surprise - Taehyung managed to grab the last seat. Jin got into the car and waited for the others to get in the other car.

At last, Seokjin pulled out of the parking lot and sped off. Behind him, Hoseok was trailing behind. "Where are we going?" You asked Jin who gave you a brief glance.

"To my workplace. We figured it would be better there." He focused as the car continued going at a fast speed. You just nodded, wondering where the hell it was. The car left town moments ago and he continued speeding down the road. No one bothered to make conversation as the music replaced the silence. After a few minutes, Seokjin turned right - Hoseok keeping up all this time - and now you were in an unfamiliar area.

It was a smaller town you realized. Mostly it held agricultural aspects and then as the car continued to travel deeper into town, there were a couple of industries and a rather large building that you realized it was a restaurant. Seokjin went through the back and pulled into an empty space. Hoseok pulled in right next to him.

You were slightly confused when the oldest werewolf turned off the car and everyone got out. You simply followed behind the group of werewolves through the back door as Yuto walked besides you. Seokjin had the group follow down a short hallway before turning left to a staircase. Everyone went up and now you found yourself in a large space with two desks facing opposites of each other.

"Welcome to Casa Jin!" Seokjin proudly declared while spreading his arms open. The others already looked slightly annoyed.

"This is your restaurant?" Yuto asked, his startling red eyes glancing everywhere. Woah. Now that you were closer you could see how pretty the color red was.

Seokjin smiled bitterly at the vampire. "Well I mean - yes."

A snort behind startled you that you literally jumped and Yuto put himself right in front of you. The other werewolves let out a growl at the newcomer.

There stood a beautiful female. Her pink lips smiled as she let out another laugh. "Jin, you don't own all the restaurant."

Seokjin sighed and crossed his arms. "At least let me pretend it is."

The female rolled her eyes until she narrowed them at Yuto. A loud growl ripped from her throat. "Why the hell is there a vampire in here?" She took a step forward and Yuto held his ground. "Can I kill him?"

Why couldn't werewolves listen first then jump into actions when meeting vampires?

You frowned and before you knew it, you spoke up. "No you can't!"

Her eyes now switched onto you as another growl escaped from her throat. "You're a vampire too? Fine. I'll kill you first then."

There were a chorus of growls from your boys as Jungkook stepped closer to you, his eyes pinning the female in place. "The hell you will. I'll make sure that you're dead before you even touch her." He snapped.

She growled back, almost seeming to accept the challenge. "A vampire? You must be stupid if you want to protect her."

"And you must be a fucking idiot if you can't use your senses." Yoongi now snapped, his dark eyes focused on her.

She slightly flinched and inhaled the air. Once she did that, her eyes widened in surprise and Seokjin finally snapped out of his focus on hurting the female if she came close to you. "Jiwoo, we trust the vampire and the human is my mate."

Now this caused the boys to argue against that statement. She only had a confused look on her face while you and Yuto were done at this point. "I'm guessing you're not his mate?" She asked you and you shook your head. "Oh. Sometimes my boss can be such an airhead."

Seokjin whipped his head to her. "Hey! That is not true at all!"