Talking

3rd pov *I will for this chapter refer to Tanner as Ana because the teachers & principal don't know yet*

It was a chilly Tuesday and the four some had arrived at the school. Walking in and going to their lockers, they still had their tape recorders on hand in their book bags. Some of the ex-baseball players wandered over to Cameron. "Hey f*g, so how's life with your fake boyfriend? I heard she was kicked off the track team." Cameron just ignored him "What's her name? oh yeah Ana" Cameron was doing his best continuing to ignore the guy. "I mean honestly you couldn't have at least chosen a better looking guy or ya know a real one. Either way you're still a disgusting gay screw up." Cameron only smirked and walked over to Ana slinging his arm around him. "Hey you hear me talking to ya!" The guy yelled back, Cameron turned over to see the guy rushing at them! Cameron pushed Ana out of the way and moved away himself. "What the heck man!" He exclaimed dodging the in coming punch. "Run!" Cameron yelled as the guy came back with another punch.  Ana did as told and ran to the nearest teacher, Cameron was trying to hold off the guy. "Eric what the heck is with you!?"  "Its what you get you retard for being such a f**!" 

Not to long a teacher came and Cameron was leaning against a locker tired, and a little shocked. Ana had the teacher trailing behind, and asked Cameron what happened. "Eric attacked me and Ana, he tried to pummel me against the locker." "Alright why don't you two go talk to the principal about this" The two nodded and were sitting in the office waiting to be called back. Only fifteen minutes later the principal came out to invite them into his office. "Hi guys, so are you guys here to talk about the tapes and stuff or is this different?" Ana and Cameron sat down "Well not entirely we were waiting for you to call the four of us down for that but isn't not totally off key." Mr Madden placed his folded hands on his desk nodding. "Really now, please explain for me please." Cameron went through his book bag pulling out the recorder of his bag and played that instead. Hearing what was played on the track, Mr Madden frowned, he heard a loud bang of metal and yelling between the students. "Thank you Cameron, well I will say this fighting is not condoned in this school and neither is discrimination. I will talk to Eric and his parents, but I could also like to have Angel and Drew down here to discuss the tapes from all of your recordings." Both of them nodded, Mr Madden excused himself to make a phone call to have the students come down. 

Ana also said that she wanted Maddie to come to talk about what happened during the 'track incident'. When the three of them came down, Maddie, Angle, and Ana talked about how they were kicked off the track team.  "Our captain Emma, had found out from a boy on Drew's football team who's also in track that Drew and Angel were together. Also the video Veronica had made and the comments she posted on snap chat revealed that Ana and Cameron are together." "Okay I have a question. Angel and Drew are in a gay relationship so why did Ana get kicked off?" Maddie looked at Ana but Ana just nodded. "Ana is a trans boy, a transgender boy, not wanting to be a girl. She likes to go as Tanner, who is her boy side. So that makes it a gay relationship, also just the fact that she's trans doesn't help it either." Mr Madden nods "So she just started questioning you and said you guys can't be on the team?" "Yeah she called us fags and said that we'd spread our 'gay disease'." Ana answered "So Maddie they didn't kick you out, did you quit?" "Yeah, I'm not in it for the scholarship, just to learn and have a good time, but. I'm not doing that if my friend can't." "Makes sense, so has coach talked to any of you?" The three shook their heads "Ms Jennifer hasn't said anything because Gia posted to her that we just quit." "I see, well I don't think that was fair of Gia; or your team to make a decision or judgement like that. I would like to talk to Ms Jennifer when possible, Maddie you are dismissed, here's a note for your next class. Thank you for your participation." Maddie nods and takes the note going to class. 

"Uh T-Tanner?" The man questionably said Ana looked at him "y-you don't ha-have to call me that if you don't want to s-sir" Stammered the brunette "its fine Tanner, so what happened to your nose?" "We got harassed by some girls for going out on a double date." Mr Madden got the hint and adjusted his tie, he then got out his computer and pulled of the recordings as well as the group's written documentation. "I will tell you this, this type of harassment will not be tolerated, I didn't like the way Mr Andre addressed the situation and I don't condone bullying of any nature or reasoning." The teens nod "I've already talked to Mr Andre about it and he is on a warning about this now. Also I want to talk to Veronica and Eric, I know this makes you all upset, and I want you to tell them that and tell me that. Can you tell me what's going inside your heads at the moment?" Mr Madden hands them all pieces of paper for them to write on, the group writes  down their small rants, and explanations. "Now I know bullies don't care about feelings for their victims but. Once they see how much this is really hurting you all, they'll see how much deep water they are in." 

The group continues to write until they are just empty for words, or just don't have enough space. "You are dismissed to class I will call you back, soon." All of them get up from their seats and head to class.