Panic at Rue 21

Anna's pov: It was around one o'clock, when me and my brother got to the mall. He took me Rue 21, the boys section. Sam had to convert the size I wear in girl's, to what I'd wear in men's. We found a couple of good looking clothes for me, some were long sleeves others were short sleeved. My favorite shirt would have to be, this white short sleeve hoodie, but from the hood down to my upper stomach was like a dripping rainbow. It had black slightly baggy jeans, and black converse. I loved it! So Sam got it for me, and a couple other outfits. 

But I then heard a scary familiar voice, I turned around and saw Veronica and Cameron! They saw me, I tried to hide behind Sam. "what wrong Tanner?" He asked, I whispered to him, but Veronica heard him call me Tanner. "Tanner?!??" She exclaimed, I told Sam they're kids from school. "Anna what are you doing here, buying boys clothes hmm?" She asked, I felt so scared but Cameron answered for me. "Maybe she's just shopping with her brother, and if they're hers then what does it matter?" "Oh trust me it matters Cameron, if only you knew." She smirked at me, then Cameron changed the subject. "hey hows your cut doing?"  I remembered Friday, when Veronica tripped me  at lunch and I busted my eyebrow open. "Its better now, thanks." "You're welcome, well we best be on our way." Him and Veronica then left, she was still giving me the stank eye.

Sam patted me on the back, talking softly to me. "Jeez that girl is rude, but at least the Cameron guy got things under control." I nodded "That's Veronica, she thinks that Cameron is her man."  "Oh, so she's a possessive girl, they're not actually together right?" I shook my head, and told him. "Not but, I do like him, he's really cute."  I felt Sam kiss my cheek, telling me, that I'll find the perfect boy one day.  I smiled, Sam's always been there for me when I needed him. One day I'll make him proud!

*sorry I know this chapter was short but I'm trying not to think about the story that much, so I can't make too many mistakes when I write it.* *until next Chapter bye bye ^O^*