This is why we don't use ace wrap for every thing!

3rd pov: It was an early Tuesday morning when, Anna woke up to some pain in his sides. She thought it was just soreness from yesterday's track meet, so she got up and out of bed. But the pain grew worse, her ribs they'd ached and reddened along the bottom set. Not knowing what to do she called for her brother Sam, who instantly rushed into her room. "what is it Tanner?" He asked worriedly, Anna told him it was her ribs. Sam knew it was gonna be weird saying this, but he was only trying to help. "Take off your shirt" Anna felt a little nervous about doing so but, did as told. When Sam saw the bandages used to bind Anna's chest, he face palmed. "Uh Tanner, you're not supposed to use bandages to bind your chest."

"why not?" Anna asked confused, Sam explained the dangers of chest binding with bandages. "You might've cracked or broken a rib, I think you should go to a doctor" Anna nodded putting her shirt down, Sam told their parents what was going on, and got Anna in the car. He drove to the nearest hospital, and got Anna looked at. The result was a few cracks and small breaks to the ribs, not the worst but was told to never use bandages. Anna was also put on antibiotics, pain killers, and rest for the day no school. It was a plus but still, Anna knew it would worry Cameron.

At school Cameron was worried sick, wondering were his boyfriend was. 'Where is Tanner, he usually doesn't miss school?' He thought to himself, Veronica noticed his worry. "Oh what's wrong Cameron, is your girlfriend not here. Too bad, maybe she left." Cameron gave her a frown "oh come on Cam, you know you're too good for her, even if you are gay. At least pick an actual boy that's good looking." "just shut up Veronica" He growled back at her, he then got a text. It was from Ana. 

Tanner: Sorry I'm not at school, I've got small brakes in my ribs. 

Cameron: Omg! are you okay?!

Tanner: yeah its not too bad, its from my diy chest binder I used. Apparently it can break your ribs.

Cameron: well I'm glad you're okay, you had me worried, can't wait to see you, I miss you ^^

Tanner: thanks, don't worry you can cuddle me all you want when I come but ;)

The two stopped texting, and Cameron continued his work.