Meeting the family

3rd pov: Tanner and Cameron were going to Tanner's house so Cameron could meet Tanner's Family. Cameron just had on a black shirt, blue coat, jeans, and some red high tops. Tanner just wore a grey sweat shirt over a grey Nirvana shirt, a short tan trench, ripped jeans, and black vans. Tanner held Cameron's hand as they walked down the street and up the drive way. Walking into the house they took their shoes off and Tanner's grandmother was the first to greet them. "Hi boys!"  They both waved at her and padded over to the couch she was sitting on. "how was your day?" "it was good" Tanner replied for them both, which was true Veronica had kept her mouth shut about them for a good while. Tanner's grandmother turned to Cameron. "You must be Cameron, I'm Tanner's grandma, nice to meet you." Cameron shook her hand "Yes ma'am that's me, nice to meet you too." 

When the rest of the family came, it was time for Cameron's interrogation from Sam. "So Cameron what are your intentions with my baby brother?" "Have a nice life, help him succeed in life, have a family." Sam adjusted his position on the couch, while the parents were making dinner. Their dad chuckled a bit "so what's your plan after high school?" "uhh....Just generalized collage, still trying to think about what I want to be." "really now, any sports?" "baseball" "grades?" "A's, B's, maybe a C" Cameron caught on and started spit firing answers until Sam didn't have anything to ask. "Are ya done yet big bro?" Tanner asked coming back from his room with his hair in a pony tail. "No, he passed the test." "Good because dinner's ready" 

The kids and grandma got up like it the food was gonna get up and walk away. "What's for dinner Mrs and Mr Lupin?" "Its chicken noodle soup but with shrimp and scallops, instead of chicken." Mr Lupin explained as Mrs Lupin passed around the bowls and spoons. Each person ladled themselves a bowl full of soup and sat at the table. 

Having a good laugh and a good meal the group spent a good while with each other. Till they were done, putting away dishes in the dish washer they ended up in the living room watching a good movie. Tanner sat in Cameron's lap, laughing and smiling, while Cameron had his arms around the other. After the movie was over Tanner walked Cameron home. Reaching the older teen's house, Cameron turned to Tanner and hugged him "Thanks, you family is a lot of fun." Tanner hugged back "Your welcome, I'm glad you like my family." Cameron steps into the house and waved good bye.