Just trying to have our first date here!

(I'm gonna refer Anna to Tanner for most of this chapter, no Anna hasn't had any transformation or hair cut. But she will wear make up, that'll help look more masculine. She uses bandages to bind for now you'll see)

*warning rough language & bigotry* 

Tanner's pov: I was getting ready to go out with Cameron on a date, and I was trying to bind my chest. Wearing only my khaki shorts right now,  I was using ace bandages. Holding the tape steady, I wrapped it around my breast. Making sure it stayed, I put a white tank top over it, then my red short sleeve button up. I then contoured my face to a a more masculine look, thickened my eye brows, straightened my hair, and put it into a ponytail. I looked at the time, and realized Cameron would be here any minute. Then the door bell rang, so I basically jumped down the railing, and opened the door.

"Hi Tanner" I said, putting on my shoes, Cameron noticed I looked different. "yeah I'm binding my chest, and wearing make up to look a little more masculine." He giggled at me, petting me. "well you do look handsome" I smiled at him, and said. "lets go" We left my house, and got into Cameron's car. "I like your outfit, you look cute" I complimented, he started up the car. "Thanks, nice to know you like it." A grey short sleeve shirt, jeans, our school Varsity jacket, and purple Nikes. We were just going to stake n' shake nothing fancy, so we're just in some casual clothes. I'd left my flannel open, since I'm wearing a shirt under neath.

Cameron pulled into the parking lot, parking his car. When I got out I ran over to Cameron, wrapping my arm around his and holding his hand. We walked inside and got a booth, waiting for our waiter, looking at the menu. "Ooh steak burger yum" I eyed the menu hungrily, since Cameron was sitting next to me, he looked over. "I guess someone's hungry" I nodded, he puts an arm around me saying he'd get the garlic burger. "Blegh, then your mouth's gonna smell like garlic!" I teased then the waitress walked over, wanting to take our orders. "Hi I'm Audrey, are you two ready to order?" We nodded "How about you miss, what would like?" At that very moment, I died inside, my cheeks went red. "Uh Ms Audrey, I'm a boy." 

The waiter looked more embarrassed than I was, she apologized. "Sorry, young man, so on the other hand what would you like to eat?" I told her, it was alright, and that I wanted the steak burger with french fries and a coke. She then asked Cameron and he gave his order, she left to go tell the cooks the orders. I heard the door open, I didn't think anything of it till. I saw some girls from school, getting really nervous I looked away. 'Maybe if I look away from them, they wont notice me?'  I thought wrong, they recognized both of us. "Oh my gosh, that's Cameron and Anna, so the two are dating each other." One said  "ew gross, that's gay~" I basically tried to hide my shame, resting my head in my arms. "Aw is the little tranny embarrassed?" The girls continued to say rude things out loud, I just felt like crying.

"Hey leave him alone okay, we just came here to have a nice time." Cameron retorted, I didn't even want to look up at all just hide. "Oh please, you two know its all over the school now right? It is true you two fagots are together." The girls made more hurtful remarks towards the both of us, I was done, so I started crying. "Aw Tanner~"  I felt Cameron's soft hand on my back, he held me close to his chest. Then, our savior came to save us both. "Hey leave the two boys alone, they're just trying to have a nice time." I looked up to see an older lady, then a guy sat at our table, he seemed to be the same age as the lady. "Hey sorry that those girls are saying that trash to ya, you guys go to the same school?" "Yeah, we're all in high school together." Cameron sighed, I'd finally heard the girls leave. By then I didn't even feel like eating, Cameron understood. "you want me to take you home?" I nodded, so he asked for some boxes for our food and to-go cups for our drinks. 

We left the restaurant, getting back in Cameron's car. "I'm sorry Tanner"  I strapped myself in, while he started up the car. "Its okay, its not your fault." I said quietly, Cameron drove off.  As he drove I looked out the window, all the pretty stars outside made me smile.                                          "you like Astronomy?" I nodded, I felt as if something was up after I told him that. I noticed that Cameron had pulled into a park,  we got out of the car. He grabbed my hand and led me to a tall hill. The darker haired boy laid down on the grass, I laid next to him. We looked at the stars together, that made our night just a little better. "thank you Cameron" I smiled, Cameron turned over looked at me. "Your welcome" We stayed there for a good hour, then Cameron took me home.