When secrets are spilled

(that's Veronica)*warning rough language*

Cameron's pov: I was in my locker putting my stuff up for lunch,  Veronica was blabbing about something stupid. I'd adjusted my Yankee's t-shirt over my jean shorts, when Anna came over running towards me. "Cameron!" I turned to her but, she'd tripped fell into me and we were on the ground. I'd had my eyes shut, I felt something soft and sweet on my lips and something else pressed against my body. I shot my eyes open and, Anna was on top of me, and we kissed! "OH my GOD!" I heard Veronica scream, she then yanked Anna off of me. 'GET off my man, you skank!" I heard Anna yelp, I quickly got up to my feet. Every one in the hallway, had their eyes on us now.

"Hey leave her alone Veronica, it was an accident!" I barked back at her, I held Anna up. "you okay?" I asked, the sweet brunet girl nodded. "Oh please, don't tell me you love that weirdo!!" Veronica sneered, I rolled my eyes at her. "Maybe I do, why does it matter?" I shot back "Well it will matter when I tell you this." My brows furrowed in confusion, I noticed Anna was gone, oh man what was going on. "Tell me what?" I asked, Veronica smirked, looking me in the eyes with a devious look on her face. "That Anna of yours, is no girl. Well that's what she says she doesn't want to be, she want to be a boy." My eyes went completely wide in shock, sure she had kinda a tomboyish look to her but I never thought anything of it! "What!?!"  "yup" Veronica giggled, placing her hands on her hips. "You're in love with a trans fagot" 

My face turned bright red, when she held up her phone. "I know you have her phone number, you wrong number texted me this morning." I felt my blood run cold, she the told me something that made me want to run and hide. "Oh and don't think that I don't know your dirty little secret, I know you like boys." I didn't think I was that obvious, if none of my teammates knew or any of my other friends then how could Veronica know?!? I can't believe I'm about to do this, I must be dreaming! "Please veronica, I beg of you don't tell anyone. If you do I'll be ruined, and you know it!" The blonde witch looked at me holding up her phone, revealing a video. "Your too late now, lover boy." I watched her send it to Snap Chat,  she went on and on about it. "I mean seriously, you didn't get any clues when her brother called her Tanner? Man you are so oblivious, the sudden fashion change, and hanging out with you, her crush!" 

I then made a mad dash to find Anna, I hope she's okay. Well of course she's not okay, she just got humiliated! I looked all over for a while till, I found her outside. She sat in the corner, her knees held to her chest. Crying in the corner of the court yard, I slowly approached her. "A-Anna?" "what?" She said in a choked out cry, kneeling down to her level. "I'm sorry-" "why are you sorry?" The girl asked me, not bothering look at me. "I'm the one who kissed you" "It was an accident, and you know it. Veronica's just petty and rude, but she did post it on Snap Chat." 

She began crying again, but asked. "did she tell you?" I knew what she meant, I didn't want to say it but I did. "yeah-" "So you know that I like you, and that I want be a boy." "Yeah I know now, but...it doesn't matter too me. She knows my dark secret too, so we're both screwed." Anna then looked up at me with her big crystal blue eyes, tears stained her cheeks softly. "What's your secret?" Her curious voice was so adorable, but I had to keep myself from fanboying. "Well to be honest, I've dated a lot of girls, and a lot of them just want sex or use me for popularity. I felt no real connection to them. But you're different, very different. I've pictured you as a guy, and you're very cute. And I know you wouldn't really change who you are, emotionally. You'd still be adorable, still be smart, athletic, and nice. The only thing that will change is your body, so I have no problem with you wanting to be a boy." I explained, she looked away I noticed her cheeks were a little red.

"Th-thank you, I guess not everyone in the school is evil. But would you really love me, I still have this girl body , it wouldn't be the same as dating a real boy." I placed my hand on her back, smiling at her. "I don't care if you don't have real boy parts, or if you have to wear a binder to make you feel like a boy. Or just do something to make yourself feel better, I'll love you for you." I then felt her hug me, I hugged back. We stayed like that for a few minutes, till we decided to get up and get some lunch. As we walked together, I asked her something. "Hey Anna, wanna sit outside for lunch?" She nodded, we got our food, and sat on the courtyard bench. "Hey Anna-" "Call me Tanner, only you can call me Tanner right now okay?" I nodded "I love you, Tanner."  she took a minute then said "I love you too Cameron"