Wont help us fine! we'll help ourselves

Tanner's pov:  I walked into school getting more looks and giggling but all I do is go into my locker. "hey Tanny" I giggled lightly hearing Cameron's sweet voice behind me, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "hey Cam Cam" I say trying to sound okay instead of upset, he nuzzled his face into my neck. "what's wrong?" He asked, I sighed knowing I can't keep this from him. "Me and Angel got kicked off of track because we're gay" Just then the tall muscular boy spun me around and pushed me against the locker. "What why?!" "The captain didn't want us spreading our gayness or 'disease' as she put it." "What the hell!?" "My parent and Angel's dad want to talk to the principal, so I don't know what's gonna happen." "I'm sorry this happened to you" He hugged me, almost tight enough to crush me till I tap on his shoulder letting Cameron know I'm suffocating. 

I hear giggled and laughing as Angel and his boyfriend Drew holding hands walking down the hall. Some made rude comments, some were actually nice, the rest were just cruel. Angel came over to us, and said. "Hi guys, uh Tanner; did your parents get an email back?" "Uh I don't think so why did your dad?" "Yeah and it said 'the situation doesn't seem like something you should bring to me  right away, there really isn't anything I can do about this, I'm sorry to here about what happened to your kid and their friend but I can't do anything about this."  Angel read Drew told me how mad he was and how stupid that sounded, and now I know that this is only gonna continue. "so what should we do?" Angel asked I was trying to think but couldn't think of anything. "How about we talk about this after school, meet up at the skate park?" "yeah sure" Drew agrees and we leave to head for our classes. 

During my free period, my parents texted me about the email Mr Vargas got, and I told them we were gonna come up with a plan and asked for ideas. My mom suggested video recording, and I agreed and wrote that down so when we meet up I have that to explain. Veronica went back to her gossip spreading job, and I just wrote down all the awful things she's said. Keeping them in a journal. 

After school, I walked Cameron to the skate park and met up with Angel and Drew. "So any one got ideas?" Drew asked "Yeah, my mom said we should video record, leave a recorder in our back packs, or just write down the things people have said." They nodded "That's a good idea, maybe once we get at least a good amount of it, we can turn it in." "Yeah and if he still doesn't do anything, my friend said use the media, post it, and take it to court." Cameron explained "you can do that?!" I exclaimed "yeah, it is causing emotional distress and if it does get physical then yeah definitely. But if we stick to the plan and the principal actually does something, we either take it to the school board or sue or something like that."  We wrote all of our options down, first we'd just recording the data. We went to a store and got small recorders that we could hide in our book bags, we showed our parents and they thought it was a good idea. 

We'd been recording for at least a week now and well we've got enough data to shoot a movie. Even after editing the empty spots of our school day, we put it together and sent it to the principal ourselves, hoping he'd do something. "now all we have to do is wait" Drew sighed