Having the talk

Anna's pov: I was in the living room waiting for my family to come in, well my grandma was already in here with me. She was the only one I'd told up till today, I was coming out to my mom, dad, and big brother. I was a little no scratch that very nervous, about coming out to my family. What if they don't except me?!! what if they disown me?!? My head began to spin with nerve wracking 'what ifs', then they walked in. "Hi sweetie sorry we took so long to get home,  Sam was hungry so we got him some food along with you." My mom said sweetly, she showed me the McDonald's bag. 

Each of them sat on the couch across from me, and Grandma.  "so what is it Anna" My dad asked, I sighed taking a moment before I spoke. "I-I don't want to be a girl, I want to be a boy and date a boy." All was quiet, I got even more nervous. My brother was the first to say something, I was sweating bullets. "Look Anna, I love you and I just want you to be happy. Also I want you to be safe, so if anyone gives you any trouble. I'll kick their ass" That made me feel a little better, I felt my dad's hand on my shoulder. "Sweetie, how long have you been feeling like this?" "Well I've been feeling more like a boy ever since forth grade, but I just brushed it off till seventh grade. That's also when I noticed, my still on going attraction to boys." I explained 

My mom nodded and said "I do agree with your brother, I just want you to be happy and safe. But I just want you to still take your time going through this, I do support you in this so you know." I looked at my dad, he seemed like his hands were tied. "Well, I guess it wont hurt to take this on. Besides you'll still be our child, even if you not our baby girl, you'll be our baby boy."  He kissed my forehead, grandma chuckled sweetly. "See hun, I told your they'd understand." It felt good to know that I had my family to support me, I just wish I had the courage to be like this in school.  

"I do have a question, well two questions"  My brother stated, I waited for him to ask. "First, what name and pronouns should we use?" I had to think, there's been a name I've been wanting to use for a while. "I really like the name, Tanner. and just use he, him, his pronouns." Sam nodded, before he could ask his second question there was a. "Why Tanner?" From my mom, I blushed as the reason for the name slipped from my lips. "Well, I always thought that name was kinda cute, and...hot." Sam then asked his second question "So, when should we go shopping for boys clothes?" I giggled at him "I don't know maybe tomorrow" "Don't worry, I know the perfect store for you." Sam says with a wink, I roll my eyes. 

"Uh...T-Tanner..sorry this is gonna be hard to get used to, but I'm gonna have to do some research so we can get a better understanding. Maybe you'll have to explain somethings, we just need to take it at a decent pace for now okay." I nodded at my dad, I was then given some food it was a little cold but good. I couldn't wait to get some new clothes, sure I'll probably just look like a tomboy. But there are boys with long hair, I'm not gonna cut my hair yet because I don't know what I'll want my hair to look like so I'll just leave it a lone. 

*well guys what'd think of this chapter?* *until next chapter, bye bye ^o^*