~eight~

this chapter is dedicated to

Whipped_For_Babysuga for helping me come up w some ideas to get me started on this chapter and the last

illFuckYouAnytime for being my cheerleader and praising me until my heart is full

and my mama for offering some ideas for this chapter ,,,,we have a weird relationship i know lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin and Yoongi, as the oldest members of the group, got the rights to the bedroom closest to the biggest bathroom in the dorm. The tub was deep and long, perfect for soaking with (Yoongi's) bath bombs. And being the chaotic hyung he was, Jin had the tub specifically designed and measured so that even the tallest member (ie. Namjoon, who beats Jin himself by about 3 cm) could fit comfortably. There was also an overhanging shower head installed, so one could take a quick shower if they were in a rush or simply not in the mood for a relaxing soak (but who wouldn't be in the mood for that, to be honest).

The three of them fit easily into the shower together. None of them were worried about space to begin with because frankly, it's a common occurrence in the dorm for the boys to tag-team showers. When there's seven boys all needing showers after a long day of schedules and training and limited showers and hot water, there's no shame in hoping in together. They've all seen each other anyway, either accidentally (walking in while one's dressing, for example) or purposefully (this isn't the first time the hyungs have helped each other needs). After years of sharing a dorm together, nakedness isn't something to be ashamed of. And for some of Gguk's hyungs, they have no qualms with walking around in only boxers (Taehyung), or a loose shirt with nothing underneath (Jimin), or forgoing clothes completely (Hoseok).

Namjoon has no problem with any of the boys walking around with nothing on. After the initial shock of seeing Hoseok rifling through the fridge butt naked, or that one time Jimin laughed so hard he fell off the couch and his top rode up, exposing things Joon would rather not see, he's gotten pretty desensitized to the sight of bare backs, flaccid dicks, tight asses, and muscular thighs. He's never felt anything towards them anyway.

Well, except now anyway.

Now he understood what Yoongi meant when he said he's craving ass.

Because Namjoon has never wanted to eat out an ass so bad.

Jin is right next to him with a clingy and blissed out Jeongguk melting into his chest, massaging the younger's scalp thoroughly with a light scented shampoo. Namjoon's rinsing out his own shampoo under the firm pressure of the showerhead. Jin's got his back to him, which gives Namjoon a delightful view of the expanse of honey smooth skin. He's still half-hard (which is weird in and of itself for him) from the ministrations before the shower, but he's feeling himself chub even more just from the sight before him.

God, he hasn't felt this way since before debut.

Namjoon was under the impression he was asexual. He was okay with that fact. Sure, he had an interest in what sex was, but only because of his insatiable thirst for knowledge, not because he was interested in actually doing anything sexual.

He'd gotten boners from the cold and from the friction against his mattress as he rolled around during his sleep, but sexual attraction - yeah, he'd never felt that before. What even was this "horny" these boys around him kept talking about?

He'd met this girl one year. They hit it off pretty much immediately. They were friends for a bit and then she asked him out. He was nervous because what if she wanted to have sex? He decided to get that awkwardness out of the way and dealt with, so it wouldn't hurt as much when she rejected him. So after their first date, he explained to her over lemonade and simple treats that he was asexual. Told her that he was a virgin, but never experienced sexual attraction towards anyone, not even simply turned on to mess around with himself.