~five~

whoop whoop
the time has come, my children
~

Jeongguk followed closely behind Jin as the oldest hyung led him into his bedroom. Jin shared a room with Yoongi, but it was divided by a partial wall — well, a bookshelf full of random collectibles and other items.

The maknae was positively shaking with nerves and excitement. Jin turned to face him, taking his hands into his own. He rubbed his thumb over the smooth plain of his hand soothingly. "How are you feeling, Gguk-ah?"

Jeongguk released a shaky breath. "I — I'm really nervous."

"That's understandable." Jin smiled. "Be sure to let me know how you feel, okay?"

"How...do I just...?"

"How about we do something simple, traditional? It's usually used for a more...intense form of sex, but it'll work just fine for this as well."

A more intense form of sex? Was he talking about that stuff Yoongi speaks about? The kinks? Or bondage? They certainly weren't doing that kind of stuff tonight...right? "Okay...what is it?"

"It's just a simple stoplight."

"Like that one dance you did on Weekly Idol?"

Jin tried to suppress his laugh, he really did. "Sort of like that." He stifled his laughter behind his hand. "Just — green is continue. Yellow is slow down, or give me a minute. Red is stop immediately."

Jeongguk nodded. "Do I just tell you my color randomly?"

"I'll ask you, so don't stress about it. If you're feeling anything other than green, speak up. I don't want to go too fast for you or do too much."

"I understand, hyung."

There was a short knock on the door and Namjoon peeked his head in. "Am I interrupting?"

"No, no, come on in!" Jin waved him in.

Cautiously, Namjoon stepped into the room, a few items in his hands.

"Oh, what do you have there?" Jin reached to help him.

"Oh, I — uh, thought maybe you or Gguk wanted something to drink?" Namjoon handed Jin two of the three glass bottles of soju. "I thought wine would be better, but this is all we had here. If I had thought about it earlier, I would've picked some up on the way home..."

"This is perfect, Namjoon-ah. I appreciate the thought."

"Yes, hyung. Thank you." Jeongguk giggled at his hyung's clear awkwardness given the situation.

Jin, however, seemed fairly comfortable with the whole ordeal. "Why don't you come on in now? There's no use meandering in the doorway." With the bottles of soju in hand, he ushered the two in towards the bed.

Jeongguk sat down, the mattress giving way under his weight. Jin popped open his bottle and handed it to him. Hm, maybe this will help soothe his nerves a bit.

After taking a generous drink, his gaze fell to Namjoon sitting in the armchair in the corner. His bottle was left unopened, hanging limply in hand and almost hitting the floor. His eyes were transfixed on someone across the room — mouth hanging open gently, gaze soft, and features smooth.

His hyung was watching Jin.

Jeongguk almost felt like he was intruding on the two.

"Ah!" Jin exclaimed. "I found it!"

Jeongguk pried his eyes away from Namjoon to look at his other hyung. He was standing in the classic Anpanman pose, the one arm he had in the air held a plastic bottle.