~one~

It wasn't a normal thing, really. More occasional than anything. But it certainly wasn't unheard of.

They were men after all. They had needs. And none of them were in a relationship. Sometimes your own fist isn't enough and you just need someone else's.

That's what it started out as.

Casual handjobs here and there. Maybe a blowjob if they were feeling extra needy.

They had spoken about it as a group before. The five of them (excluding Jeongguk because he was still underage and Namjoon because he didn't want anything to do with it) had all gathered into the living room to discuss because, frankly, all of them had been feeling the tension. That prickly warmth under their skin. Getting off by themselves was just gradually not working anymore. It was leaving them frustrated (in more ways than one).

This went on for a few years, unbeknownst to the maknae. Gradually, the system fizzled out and they went back to their own thing, their own fists. And maybe they kind of forgotten about what they used to do together because they failed to notice the signs of the growing neediness in the dorm.

And some members — not to point fingers or anything, but Jeongguk — were getting more frustrated than others and, consequently, were getting more and more agitated with themselves and the other members.

Nothing was enough. Everytime he messed up a dance move, he'd be much harder on himself. And for the members who were slower at learning the difficult dances (Namjoon and Jin, specifically), Jeongguk would get on them, complaining and pestering them, sometimes to the point of yelling. At first, Seokjin was not taking this attitude at all from the maknae. But after one fateful dance practice where Jeongguk riled himself up to the point of a panic attack, the oldest hyung knew something was wrong. While he tried figuring it out, Jin let Jeongguk do whatever helped him relieve his stress, even if it meant being yelled at and ridiculed.

But finally, Namjoon and Jin both had enough of his attitude. As well as everyone else because Jeongguk began riding on them recently too.

So, that's how Jeongguk found himself the center of attention in this Bangtan family meeting.

He was trying not to cry. Truly. He really was. But all the eyes on him were making it difficult.

Jeongguk was sat in the middle of the living room on the floor. His legs tucked under himself, occupying his shaky hands with a rubber band he found earlier in his room.

"Gguk, we're not trying to make you feel bad," Namjoon was saying. He and his other hyungs were all sitting on the couches. "But the way you've been acting, the things you've been saying to us — they're not kind."

"We tolerated this for awhile because we could tell something was bothering you," said Jin. "But frankly, we can't take those harsh words anymore, Ggukie."

Jimin slid off of Yoongi's lap ("there's no room anywhere else," he had claimed) and joined Jeongguk on the floor. He wrapped his arms around the maknae loosely. "We're worried about you, Ggukie. I'm worried. Can you please tell us what's bothering you?"

"We just want to help you," Hoseok added.

Taehyung nodded his head vigorously in agreement.

Jeongguk wanted to tell them. He really did. But what should he tell them? He didn't even know what was wrong himself. He's just been frustrated recently. He can't blow off steam like he used to. Dancing overtime doesn't work. He doesn't feel satisfied when he gets himself off. Overwatch isn't as fun anymore. His photography seems bland. He just wants to cry about it all the time because the things he normally does to relax and unwind at the end of the night aren't working.