8

Chaeyoung's POV

While we were in class, I couldn't focus at all. Jungkook kept poking at me to focus, but I kept feeling like I was about to fall asleep. It didn't help that I had to be his girlfriend until that girl left.

"Chaeyoung, focus." He whispered in my ear, and I sighed. I nodded and placed my head on my hand and faced the board. I kept dozing off and Jungkook kept poking me. "Chaeyoung wake up." I fluttered my eyes open and tried to take notes. I felt someone staring at me, and when I turned around, Eunha stared at me. I turned back around and played around with the hem of my skirt. Jungkook grabbed my hand, and fixed my skirt. I felt my cheeks blush, and tried to let go of his hand, but his grip wouldn't let go. I sighed and looked at him. He smiled and didn't think about it, he just faced the front.
...
The bell rang, and Jungkook let my hand go for a second while he was getting his stuff. I grabbed my things, and he waited for me. We walked out of the classroom, and he sighed. "Why'd you keep falling asleep? Is there something wrong?"
I shook my head, "nothing's bothering me, maybe I didn't sleep well." Or maybe it was the fact that he called me his girlfriend for now. But of course I didn't tell him that, I stayed quiet. "I'm gonna go to lunch, wanna go?" I shook my head, "I'm okay."

He whined like a little kid and I laughed, "Come on~ you need to eat~!" He tugged on my arm and pouted. "Jungkook. I'm fine." He pouted and sighed, "okay, but I wanna kiss."

I looked at him confused, and whispered, "we aren't really dating Jungkook, you don't have to-"
He pressed his lips against my lips. I stood there in shock, and he just walked away like nothing happened. "I swear to god stop doing this to my heart, I'm supposed to hate you!~" I mumbled and sighed. I walked to the bathroom trying to clear my mind.

Jungkook's POV

I sat next to Jimin and Namjoon. "So kooks u heard you have a girlfriend." I shook my head, "it's not like that." All of them stopped eating and looked at me. "What do you mean it's not like that?" I sighed, "Eunha, my Ex-girlfriend, found out where I lived and she's staying here for a few weeks. For the next few weeks, Chaeyoung's going to be my fake girlfriend." They all rolled their eyes, "why not just ignore her? Not that hard." Jimin laughed at Yoongi and I sighed. Mina interrupted my thoughts and asked, "if you mind, where's my wife though? Where did you leave her?"

"She's in the bathroom I think." She nodded and saw Chaeyoung walking this way. She got up and picked her up to her spot. "What are you doing?" Mina smiled and placed her down. "Okay Mina, you're acting a bit weird." She smiled and hugged her all the sudden. Jihyo smiled, "Mina is getting very touchy all the sudden.~" she smiled and that just made my feelings twist and turn. "Okay Mina, that's enough, let Chaeyoung get her lunch." Mina nodded and Chaeyoung still sat there. "I'm not eating, I don't need to eat." Jihyo furrowed her brows and sighed. "Come on you need to eat something at least. Please~" Jihyo begged her, but she still said no.

The intercom went off,

"Attention, All students please head to the auditorium, all students report to the auditorium, thank you."

We all stood up and headed towards the auditorium. Well, I forced myself to go, but I really didn't want to. The auditorium doors wouldn't open and people were getting annoyed. I spotted Eunha in the crowd, and quickly made my way next to Chaeyoung. She was talking to Yoongi, and laughing about stupid things.

"Jungkook oPpA! Eunha's high pitched voice stood out from the crowd. I quickly wrapped my arm around Chaeyoung's waist, and pretended I couldn't hear her. She moved my arms away from her, and I placed my head on her shoulder. "Jungkook, I'm trying to talk to Chaeyoung here." I looked at him and walked over to him. "I'll do the same to you then." I placed my head on his shoulder, and Chaeyoung giggled. "Wow Yoongi, getting all of the di-" he cut her off, "shut the fuck up Chaeyoung."

She laughed, and I smiled, "aye Yoongi wanna hook-"
"No thanks, I have Hoseok's dick anyway. Thanks for the offer though, I'll think about it."
Chaeyoung choked and laughed out loud. I laughed and the door finally opened.

There they were, two adults standing in tubes, and there he was,

Daehyun.

"I bet you guys missed them. Come on, take a seat, enjoy the show."

I gasped and whispers broke out.