6

I woke up to feeling a warm feeling against my body. I opened my eyes and saw....

A shirtless Jungkook.

He didn't have a shirt on he just had sweatpants on, my heart felt like it was going to come out of my throat. My face heated up, and I sat up feeling the cool air hit me. It was still cloudy outside, but not as bad as yesterday. And I wasn't in my normal attire, I was in white pajamas with a white sweater on. My skin looked paler and my cheeks felt rosy. My headache was still there, but not as bad as yesterday. I leaned over Jungkook and tried waking him up, but he wouldn't budge. I sighed and kept trying to wake him up, until he finally did.
"Jungkook wake up."
He groaned and turned over. I groaned in frustration, there is no time to sleep, we need to go to class, or just I don't know.
"Wake up idiot."
He shook his head and I started tickling him.
He finally sat up, and I had a good look at his chest. I've never felt like this before towards him; I've always thought he was a jerk. I blushed as I looked at him, and went to get up. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against him. I whined and tried to pull away, but he just kept hugging me. "Just 5 more minutes, please~" his voice was raspy and rough. I sighed, "Three more minutes, no more."
He smiled and laid down with me in his arms. I looked at him and he smiled. "You're adorable Son Chaeyoung."
I looked away and tried to ignore him. My heart couldn't take it anymore, he was just too much. "Okay, Times up!" I tried to get up, but his grip was way too strong. I looked up at him and he chuckled. "Son Chaeyoung is so weak."
I glared at him, and tried to pull away from him. He sat up and kissed my forehead. I rubbed it off and he let go of me. I got up and walked down stairs to see Jimin, Mina and Taehyung trying to cook food for everyone. I walked down the stairs and Mina smiled. "Feeling better?"
I nodded and looked over at what she was doing. She kind of burnt the food, and so did Jimin and Taehyung. I giggled and Taehyung asked, "Can you ask Jin to help us cook? He's in the room next door from Jungkook's room."
I nodded and walked up the stairs. I knocked on the door, Jungkook and Playing with Jin? I knocked on the door, and Jin was shirtless as well. He must've felt embarrassed because he quickly shut the door and I heard Jungkook laughing. I ran down the stairs and Taehyung was waiting. " Where is he?"
"I think he might be busy right now.."
Jimin was drinking water and he spited it out. "Who was he busy with?" He stuttered and I shook my head. Taehyung and Jimin ran up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Jin-Hyung! Jin-Hyung.! Who are you busy with?" They broke the door open and Jin was just trying to drink water while Jungkook was messing around with him. "Haven't I taught you to ask before you open the door?!"
He yelled and they both ran out. Jin ran out shirtless, and Mina was laughing. I was confused and suddenly everyone ran out of their rooms and it became a mess. I stood there awkwardly and I just looked around at the mess. Ha-run also ran down the stairs and giggled with everyone else. I made my way upstairs, and sat on Jungkook's bed hearing all the noises quiet down. "Wait where did Chaeyoung go?" Everyone ran up the stairs and I sighed. "Chaeyoung!? Where did you go?!"
I pretended to fall asleep and as soon as they opened the door, they all quieted down and Jimin whispered, "is she asleep?!"
They shushed him and Jin said, "Probably, let's just let her sleep."
"But Jin-Hyung I'm hungry!" Taehyung whined and Someone hit him. "Taehyung be quiet."
A girl spoke up and said, "why are will still standing here?"
"True that."
They left the room, and closed the door. I sat up and noticed Jungkook was still standing there, looking at his phone with a shirt on. He looked up and chuckled, "I thought you were asleep?"
I shrugged, and he walked over next to me. "Come on, get up!"
I whined and he gripped my waist to sit me up. I fell back down and he chuckled until he picked me up and sat me down. I pouted at him, but he just rolled his eyes. "Chaeyoung go change, Mina went to your house and brought you clothes. They're in the bathroom."
I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door, and changed into what was in bag.

I got out of the bathroom, and Jungkook looked up and down at me. I ignored him, but he quickly pressed me against the wall and sighed. "Damn Chaeyoung, who knew you could be so fucking adorable."
I looked into his eyes and smiled at him. He pretended that he was shot through his heart and I laughed at him. "Well I'll see you down stairs, don't be late or Jin will eat all of your food." I nodded and he left. I tied my white shoes and walked down the stairs and laid on the couch tiredly. Jihyo, I think that's her name, laid on top of me and giggled. I whined, "Jihyo I'm tireddd."
She pet my hair and suddenly there was a knock on the door. Jihyo got up and went to go look. There was just a envelope with no other information than just a name,

sᎾᏁ ᏟhᎪᎬᎽᎾuᏁᎶ

Jihyo handed me the letter, and I opened it. Inside of the envelope was a note that said.

mᎬᎬᏆ mᎬ ᎪᏆ ᏆhᎬ ᏢᎪᏒᏦ ᏒᎥᎶhᏆ ᏁᎾᎳ ᎾᏒ Ꭺs sᎾᎾᏁ Ꭺs ᏢᎾssᎥbᏞᎬ. Ꭵ'ᏞᏞ bᎬ ᎳᎪᎥᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᎽᎾu bᎥᏆᏟh Ꭺss.

I looked at Jihyo, and she gasped.
"You can't go, what if-"
She stuttered and Jihyo looked at everyone else.
"Why can't I go? What if they have information I need? What if they know where our parents are?!"
I caught everyone's attention, and Jihyo whispered, "it isn't worth your life Chaeyoung."
"Yes it is! I've been waiting for my parents long enough, I have so many questions for them, and they expect us to stay quiet?! I-"

There was a loud bang on the door, I didn't want to open the door but the banging wouldn't stop. I looked at them and then at the door.

Should I really open it?

Is it a good choice?

Is it really worth it?

Yes. Yes. And yes.

I walked over to the door and slowly unlocked it. Nothing.

Not a single trace of anything.

I stepped outside and looked around , nothing.

The door shut behind me and before I knew it, someone pulled me inside.
"What the fuck were you thinking?!"
Jungkook yelled at me.
"It's not my fault! Something could have been outside! We wouldn't have known!!"

"You were risking our lives and your own! Think about what the fuck could have happened Chaeyoung! We could have been fucking dead!?"

"But guess what we aren't! We're still alive! I'm still here! No ones-"
The door broke open and two men walked in wearing all black.

"What the fuck do you want Daehyun?"

"Mind your own business you fucking bi-"

Jungkook punched him in the jaw,  Jimin and Jin grabbed him before anything could happen.

"I just came to pick something up, that's all."
He creepily smirked and chuckled.

They looked at him and he pointed at me.

"Come on, I just need you for a second, that's-"

This time Jimin let go of Jungkook, and He grabbed him by his neck. "Don't even fucking think about it."

Jungkook glared at him, and Namjoon walked up to Daehyun. "You can borrow her for one second."

"Are you fucking insane?! I'm not going with him!"
I yelled at Namjoon but he glared and glared at me.

"Just go."

"I'm not going. You can't make me."

He chuckled and Namjoon gripped my arm and tried to pull me away. Jungkook got out of Jin's grip and he pushed him away.
"Namjoon What the fuck has gotten into you?!"

"Trust me Jungkook. I-"

"You're going insane you can't ju-"
More guys came in, and got ahold of everyone.

"Well fuck my plan backfired."

I shook my head and realized I was the only one not grabbed. Ha-eun.

Daehyun had Ha-eun next to him. She couldn't breathe, her face looked paler, and I gasped.

"Either you or your niece Chaeyoung. You choose."

"I-"

All the sudden a rag was put to my face and I passed out.

"CHAEYOUNG!"