7

Jihyo's pov
I saw how Chaeyoung was struggling against the guys grip, but as soon as he placed the rag on her, she went limp. She fell to the ground, and I felt tears forming in my eyes. I tried telling, but it was no use. They picked her up, and let us go. Jimin, Jungkook and Mina tried to run after them, but the guy slammed the door shut, and even after they opened it, it was too late.
"We lost her."

—————
"Wake up."
"Daehyun I don't think she's gonna wake up."
"Well wake her up."

He slightly poked her cheek, but nothing.

"Do you think that's gonna wake her up?"
The younger guy shook his head and suddenly Chaeyoung opened her eyes.
"Where am I?"

—————
"Where the fuck did they go?!"
I felt broken and horrible that I couldn't do anything.
"Jungkook, you couldn't have done anything, they were too strong, and Chaeyoung wasn't in her best condition either."
Jimin tried to cheer up me up, but it wasn't working.
"Jungkook, she's okay, Daehyun wouldn't try to hurt her, would he?"
Namjoon tried to look at the bright side of things, but it always didn't go his way.

"Cheer up bud, she'll be ok, besides, Chaeyoung can fight back, she always does!"
Jihyo was trying to make me feel better, but I could see the tears in her eyes, she wasn't doing so well either.

"Look everyone calm down, where does Daehyun live?"
We looked at Jeongyeon, and we all ran to our rooms to put our shoes on, grabbed ha-eun, and ran out the door.
———-

I coughed up some sort of blood, and they roughly wiped my mouth. I cried and just wanted to be in Mina's embrace, and for Jungkook to-
Not Jungkook, you know better.
"Well sunshine girl is away without her friends. Boo hoo."
"What do you want?!"
He chuckled, and lifted my chin up to face him. "Thought we would make a great couple, dont you think so?"
I shook my head and he glared. "Well until you say yes, you aren't leaving. So have fun watching me torture your-"
The door burst open, and he gasped. I turned my head, and it was Jimin, Mina and the rest of them.
"How the fuck did you get in?"

"Your friends are asleep. Now just give us Chaeyoung, and-"
They grabbed every single one of them, and one even had a knife to Jungkook's neck.

"Jut say yes Chaeyoung! I've always loved you since the day we met!"

"I've never met you! You only tried to talk to me once, but you kept-"

The tingling sensation on my cheek lingered for a while, then it came to reality. He slapped me. The whole room was quiet, and I had my head down. He broke the silence with one comment.

"Fucking ungrateful bitch."

I shoved him away, and he glared at me. "Be grateful you even a have friends, you would've been dead by now."

He walked away and the people who were grabbing everyone else left.

They all bolted to my side and they untied me. I felt horrible, my ankle felt it was going to break off, my head hurts, my wrists hurts everything hurts.

I didn't make eye contact with any of them, I just fell silent. I just wanted someone to hug me, to tell me it's going to be okay, to take care of me.

I want my parents back.

—————
2 weeks later...

I was at school minding my own business, went I heard a gurgle nose inside my locker. I didn't think much of it until it started banging against  the locker door. The whole hallway got silent, and I quickly unlocked it.

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

I sighed in relief, but at the same time, what was that noise?

I walked back to class, and sat next to Jungkook. He smiled at me, and I whispered. "Jungkook, has your locker made odd noises the past few days?"
He nodded and whispered back, "it's rumored to be an attack of some sort, but I don't know what."

I shivered and he quickly threw his sweater on me, thinking I was cold. "Jungkook I'm not cold."
"Oh I was just-"
"Jungkook!"
A small girl stood beside him and he gasped.

"I missed you!"
She hugged him and I tried to process everything.
"What are you doing here?!"
Jungkook looked a bit pale.
"I came to stay over! My parent let me come visit you!"

That didn't sit so well with me.

"Well Eunha, you see, I can't let you stay over at my house.."

She pouted, "why not?"

"I already have guests over."

She looked over at me, and rolled her eyes.
"Who's she?"

"My girlfriend."

I sat there in shock. He just called me his girlfriend, out of nowhere. The whole room got quiet, and I saw in the corner of my eye, Jimin, Mina, Taehyung, Seokjin, and the rest of them staring at us. At me mostly, but still.

She scoffed and walked towards the back of the room.

I looked at him, and he looked at me.
We turned away and I felt myself blush by just looking at him.

"Well, I guess your my girlfriend for now, until she leaves."
"I didn't sign up for this."
"Too bad."
———//———
So I'll introduce Eunha in a short little chapter, and yeah. By the way this isn't Jungkook's secret lover. It's someone else.

Anyway have a nice day!

-L.R