3

I sulked for a few hours and thought about the letter.
How come I didn't know who my sister was? Where is my sister? What happened to all of the adults? Why are there only officers around running the town? Does that mean my niece was abandoned? Who's soyeon?
I want someone to answer all theses questions, and tell me it was gonna be okay. But that's not gonna happen for a while, or never again.
Did someone rob the adults? Why did my parent leave a letter there? Was this all planed? Do I have to go find them??
Suddenly someone knocked on the door and opened it. It was a tall, blonde haired girl, and she looked like a model.

"Hey, you're Chaeyoung right?" She asked me, and she looked intimidating.
I nodded and she walked closer, "I'm Jeongyeon, nice to meet you. Jungkook wanted me to drop off the new uniform for you. They changed it so we could be comfortable around school."
She handed me a black bag, and I was confused, "who changed the uniform?"
She smiled, "I did! I'm part of a club where we make the school uniform, and the previous one didn't have a good time. So we made it comfortable, and it fits any one!"

"ah, okay thanks." I went on my phone, and she interrupted.
"Are you and Jungkook dating?"
I looked at her confused, "no, why do you ask?"
"Well, the whole school is talking about the both of you, and there's this one girl who doesn't like you."
"Then I don't like her. Simple."
"Do you know what her name is?"
"..no?"
"Mina."
I choked on air, and gasped.
"That Mina?! The one in my living room?"
"No! The girl who dresses like a hoe.!"
"Oh, I never really did like her, so it's fine."
"But why does Jungkook keep saying you're dating?"
"He's crazy if he thinks I'm gonna ever be with him."
She smiled, and walked out my room.
I went back to thinking, and all the sudden something hit my window. I walked towards it, and a tall, black haired, guy was standing there. He waved, and I just awkwardly waved back. He motioned with his hand to come down stairs, and I just nodded. I moved out of the window, and wondered why he was outside my window. I grabbed a black jacket and walked down the stairs. Jungkook and the rest were talking and playing with my niece. I had to be quiet as I walked down the stairs, so I took my shoes off, and walked down. At the door, I placed them back on, and quietly opened the door.

I forgot that there was a monitor who would say 'front door, open'. I winced, and turned around. They were all looking at me, and I quickly walked out. I walked down the steps, and he was standing there, waiting for me.

I timidly walked up, and asked, "e-excuse me? Who are you, and why did you throw something at my wind-"
He grabbed my arm and walked another way, without saying anything.
"Wait, but I don't k-" he shushed me, and I heard footsteps behind us. He turned around, and my other hand had one of the guys hand around it. One of the ones who broke my picture.
"Excuse me Daehyun, what are you doing?" He asked, agitated.
"Nothing, What about you?"
"Why don't you let go of her arm, huh?"
"Cause she's mine."
I interrupted, "what? I never agreed to any of this."
"Now you did."
Then Jungkook appeared. "Taehyung, you did your part, I'll handle the rest."
So his name was Taehyung. Huh, what a name.
Taehyung walked back, and Jungkook pulled me away from Daehyun's grip. My arm was throbbing, it felt like it had so many pins around it.

Daehyun tried walking towards me, but Jungkook shoved him away. Daehyun threw his hoodie up, and walked away.

Jungkook grabbed my arm, and walked me inside. I walked up the stairs, opened my door, and sat at my desk. I don't know what would have happened. Would I have died? Would I have been taken away from this hell hole?

All the sudden I heard a scream, and yelling. I ran down the stairs, and the whole kitchen was covered in food. Sauce, whipped cream, honey, carrots, meat, everything. The other guy who broke the picture was standing in the middle of the mess, and shrugged.