1

Flight 279 is now boarding at gate 7'
I stood up and helped my mother up. My father grabbed her luggage, and we boarded. For some odd reason, all the flight attendants were saying, "please be save, please survive, good luck." that got me a bit worried. My mother assured me that we were going to be okay, but I could see her hesitation on boarding the plane. I think it's because she's pregnant with her second child, yeah, that's it. We got on the plane and sat down. My father was a businessman, my mother was a fashion designer, and I was a student. A 16 year old, who is fluent both in Korean and English. My father moved us to Korean when I was barely 2,  and it was quite a rush to move. I don't remember much, but I was excited. Now that I'm older, I wondered why, and everyone I asked them, they said I'm still too young to understand. I'm almost an adult, I can handle anything. It wasn't hard moving back to Korea. I didn't have a single friend. Makes sense, who'd want to be friends with a moron. My father ran a business and it was doing very well. I was proud of him, we were all proud of him. Anyway, when we boarded the plane, barely anyone was on it. Everyone who was seemed worried, and some were crying. I looked at my parents and they were both heavily breathing. We sat down and waited for the plane to go. I looked out the window, and cameras were everywhere. News reporters, photographers, they were all standing there. Then when we were about to leave they moved out of the way, and we were off. I went on my phone and listened to some music to calm my nerves down. All I knew is that I was gonna be suck on this plane for 9 hours, and crying people.

~

After 9 hours we Arrived, and I had to help my mother up. My dad went to pickup our luggage and I waited with my mother. He finally got back and my grandpa was waiting for us outside,  we got into the car, and they were all talking. I sat in the back with my niece, and she was smiling, and giggling. My grandpa's tone of voice was different. It always seemed yo be cheerful, not this time. He seemed worried, and so did my parents. My niece was distracting me from them, so I just played around. We finally arrived at out house, and we placed our stuff down. My father helped my mother sit down, and I went to go find my room. It was already decorated, and very simple. Just the way I liked it. I sat down and unpacked my things. I had to go pick up my school uniform, and find out my schedule. I finished unpacking and told my father where I was going. He kissed my forehead and told me to stay safe. I nodded and smiled.

As I was walking, I kept having to stop to fix my bangs. They were getting in my way and they were frustrating. I arrived at the school, and picked up my school uniform. I noticed there weren't many adults in the office, maybe they were on their break? I walked towards the main office to pick up my schedule, and walked my way home.

While I was walking I saw so many people freaking out, and crying. I looked around and a group of people approached me. I picked up my pace and walked a bit quicker. Someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I tried pulling away from the guys grip, but it didn't work. I heard someone shout, and they guy quickly lost his grip on my hand and ran the other direction. I looked up and a group of people approached me. Females and males. I felt a bit confused, what just happened? One of them asked, "are you okay?" I nodded and tried walking past them, but they wouldn't budge. "Excuse me, I need to pa-" I was pushed into an alley, and they covered my mouth. They were all against the wall, they seemed to be hiding from something. I looked up and a black haired boy, with a small little scar near his cheekbones was grabbing me. They finally let me go, and I quickly walked back home. When I opened the door, my niece was crying and my parents and grandpa were nowhere to be found. I looked every where, and asked my niece in a calm tone, "where did they go?." she cried and told me a group of people entered the house and took them away. I leaned against the wall and cried along with my niece. The door bell rang, and I told her to run upstairs and hide. She did and I walked towards the door. I peeked it open and it was that black haired guy again.

He was leaning against the wall, and smirked. "What do you want?" I crossed my arms. "No need to be so sassy, Jesus." he cockily smiled. "You still haven't answered my question." He smiled and said, "your parents were taken away right?" I looked at him suspiciously and nodded. "All of your parents were taken away, every single adult." I tilted my head and saw something running towards us. I pulled him inside, and locked the door. I ran up the steps and he followed. I sat beside my niece, and she cried. I covered her mouth, and the guy, got up. "Are you insane? Sit down!" I whispered at him, and he smiled. "Don't worry, I know what to do." He left and I pulled my niece closer towards me. I heard laughing and walked to the window. He was basically laughing and smiling with the guy. They guy left and he walked inside.
"See it wasn't so bad. He's just a. Friend of mine, no need to worry."
I frowned at him and he saw a little girl behind me. "Is that your kid?"
I glared at him, "No she's my niece, her names Ha-eun." He bent down and my niece walked towards him, and hugged him. I looked at him confused, and he chuckled. "She's my neighbors child. I babysit her at times, and we mess around with each other."
I pulled Ha-eun away, and he chuckled. "Over protective much?" I nodded and he sat on my own bed. "So, What's your name?." I glared at him, "you don't need to know." He smirked and my niece ran towards him, sitting on his lap. I gasped, and he smiled. "Jealous? Anyway, my names Jungkook. You can tell me yours now, I don't bite. Only if I want to." I glared at him, again, "my names Son Chaeyoung."
"Son Chaeyoung, What a basic name."
I rolled my eyes, and he smiled. "You know, your really cute." I glared at him and he chuckled. "Never heard of a complement? Plus stop glaring at me."
I went to pick up my niece, and he grabbed my hand. "Don't be such a party pooper." My niece nodded and I left them alone upstairs. I walked to the kitchen, and sighed. I grabbed a water bottle, and poured it in a cup.

I can't raise a kid on my own! What am I supposed to do? Maybe my parent will show up. They went on a trip to the supermarket, Ha-eun just had a night mare that's all.

Right?