Chp13:~Wish I Could Escape

Arora and Spike move away from the lake. Spike asks her "what is the pleasure in smoking, like why do you even do that?. And, are you a chain-smoker or something like that?. Why didn't you inform me earlier?".

Arora slowly releases the smoke, looks at the sky, lifting the cigarette from her lips, making a mean face and looking back at Spike. Arora:- Now, why are you.... getting so curious and hyper!! Life is not always easy for everyone, some try to stop the chain of existence due to the problems in life, but I decided to survive and face the problems. And to survive with the problems, you need you to have an addiction to something, which forces you to stay, which makes you feel, you are one of the reasons. No complaints, only pleasure, and relief. Now you know why I smoke. Pls. don't create questions in your mind about my smoking habits. Smoking is Bae, the aroma of the tobacco takes me to a diverse world, where I feel free and mature. Away from all the problems in life. But yeh, I am obviously not a chain smoker, cause I am not always accented.

Spike:- Ok, I understand. But what problems do you have now, like you are free to tell me everything, I am always there to help you? *Arora smirks looking at the house from a distance*       Then she looks at spike and asks:- Look me in the eyes, tell me what you see?. Spike:- A perfect Paradise. A sea of pain, I wish I could erase from your life. Arora:- *laughs* Trust me darling, theirs nothing like that.

Arora and spike where on their way back to the house, when they saw Empusa rushing toward them. Spike gestured at her, symboling Empusa hates smokers. Arora promptly turned back, left the cigarette, and crushed it with her feet. Empusa is all breathless, staring directly into Spike's eyes. She tries to sound self-important, yelling "she is gone!". Spike's eyes widen out, they both rush towards the house. In a rush, Spike forgets that he is holding hands with Aurora. So unknowingly even she is accompanied. They all reach the threshold of the house *which is very huge*. They reach the entrance but are stopped by the weird  *unknown* girl. She is pointing the gun right at them. Empusa tries to cover her son. Arora tries to distract the girl by saying "would you like to have some cigarettes?"

All the members look at her in a weird way. The weird girl replies in a zombie style voice:-"I want my blood back". This made Arora think twice. She rapidly looked for a hard metal to hit her head, or hand to make her drop the gun. Spike stood frozen in front of the weird girl. Empusa randomly pleaded her. The girl had bruises on her body, Blood flowing from the corner of her lips, piercing marks on her arms and neck. Like no one could make out whether she was the one in need or it was the  Johnson family Arora slowly picked the flower vase, but unfortunately, she caught her doing that shit. And Aurora in the ace of panic dropped it. The weird girl pointed the gun at Spike, and said: "You don't give it to me, I take it from you!". Arora hurriedly rushed towards Spike as the girl was about to pull the trigger. She somehow covered Spike and was about to shift from the point, but it was too late. The girl had already pulled the trigger and it hit Arora *on the backside of her arm*. Spike and Empusa were all outraged. Arora still held on to Spike *holding him tight*. She started to faint, Spike held on to her, they both fell on the floor together. Spike lost his peace of mind, he shook Arora to stop her from collapsing. Spike looked at the girl, with blood filled eyes with rage. The girl felt insecure but didn't show that in her expressions. She flew away with a blink. Spike quickly picked up Arora and traveled to the hospital away from the city, maybe some rural area. Empusa accompanied along with them. She whispered to Spike "She has passed the test". Spike:- "But mom, she smokes". Empusa:- "I don't care about that, cause even your grandmom did". Meanwhile, Arora had lost so much blood, that she was barely breathing.

Arora was immediately taken under surveillance. She got the air gun bullet out of the back of her arm. But she had lost a lot of blood, and she had to be uplifted with some. The Dr. came out of the chamber and rushed to the blood bank account. He didn't find the type of blood Arora needed. The doctors had lost hope. But Empusa insisted them to treat her, and if needed allow them to donate blood. The aged doctor stopped her from doing so and said:- " She is just a normal living creature like others, if the appropriate blood type is not found, doesn't matter. Maybe this is how her life had to end". But Empusa made it sure that the girl persists, "She saved my only son's life, She is more than a superpower to me right now". Meanwhile, Spike came out of the theater and said:-" I will donate blood to her, I think it matches mine". Empusa:- " What that can't be possible, no no no". Spike:- " But mom that's the truth, and I think without losing any time we should give it " 

The doctors got prepared with the needles to get inserted in both of there bodies, for the transfer process. Spike wanted to meet Arora face to face before the process. Spike gets through the curtain that divided the two servings. Arora was all soaked in blood. The doctors called Spike back to his chamber. Spike was about to start with the donation when he realized that "how can MY blood match with her's" He stopped the doctors from inserting in the needle into his inner elbow. He requested the doctors to leave the room for a minute after dressing Arora. Empusa was called in to look at her son's stupid behavior, she looked at Spike who signaled something to her. Empusa:- "are you freaking sure about it? !!". Spike:- "YES". Empusa called the doctors out of the chamber, convincing them by saying "don't you know my son is one of the most recognized doctors".

Meanwhile, Spike slowly bends onto Arora, who is still asleep or you can say out of conscious. He slowly penetrates in his fangs and releases his blood into Arora's spinal veins. Arora seemed to be filled. So Spike slowly withdraws his fangs. He sits down beside her and waits for her to wake up to this. 

Next nightfall Arora wakes up to see Spike asleep alongside her on the bench, heads on her bed. Arora slowly whispers, "I should begin figuring out the sins now " *With her eyes sparkling green with rage*. Spike wakes up to this, looks at Arora, and turns his face away after looking at the dripping lifeblood from her neckline. Arora catches his hand and pulls him towards herself. Why do you always run away from me, whenever I wake up from my sleep. Spike looks back at her and points at her neck. Arora looks at her shoulder, looks back at Spike and says, "oh! don't worry about that", she stares at Spike as she absorbs in the blood dripping from her neckline, and a new cell of the skin develops on it. Spike was all astounded.

**  I know just like Spike you guys are astonished too.                                                                                  Important note:----                                                                                                                              Wait, readers, Arora isn't some kind of a witch or vamp. That's the main point of getting astonished cause this isn't like the "Twilight" or the "vampire diaries". This is a different story.

Playlist for this story part: Whatever it takes --by Imagine Dragons.