Chp4:~In Gwisin Ordon

...

Next day Arora wakes up in Spike's room with a horrible body ake and itching on her neck🛌.
After a couple of struggling attempts, she sat down supporting her back & found Spike lying in his Chesterfield.

Arora looks around &, checks out the room... ~consists of many books and an office table. Maybe Spike's study table.
Beautiful creatures and wild animal heads on the walls. It was quite fascinating!!. But you know theirs always an insecure feeling at a strangers place.

She whispered to him, but it seemed like he was in a profound sleep (as if had a warm hot chocolate drink).
She gets off the bed, tried to tie her hair. She went in front of the mirror & found her dress had changed into night suit🤷. She tucked in her hair with a clip & took a look at her neck.....

It was bleeding through mysterious marks she had seen before.

She gets closer to the mirror and tries to scratch on it, which makes the clot to lose and the bleeding started again.
She rushed towards Spike & screamed at him for help. He wakes up with a blurry vision and looks at Arora's bleeding neck...instantly turns his face away...

**Let me tell you that Spike is damn scared of blood. Because whenever he sees his loved ones bleeding he moves away from the area **

Arora gets out of the room & rushes downstairs, searches for someone to help her, to stop the bleeding.
She screamed for help to which his mom arrives.