Chp10:~ Not in Fame

Arora drove back home where Eliza wasn't already awaiting them

Arora drove back home where Eliza wasn't already awaiting them. On the way home ,it was all dark & the moon shined bright. Arora couldn't see anything clearly so she look out of her side window. Spike pulled her in . Yelling at her , don't look out . It's not the right time. Arora removed his hand from her arms. And politely said, nothing is visible, it's important that I look out. Or we may crash with some vehicle. As she moved her head to look out of the window , she found nothing. Spike started biting his nails in terror. As Arora was about to look at the sky , Spike pulls her in and loses control over his feelings. He pulls the hand break , slowly removes his lips from hers . Asks Arora to move to the passenger seat, and allow him to drive the car.

Arora- But your neck , it won't be cool to allow you to drive. I will do it don't you worry.

Spike - The question isn't about your driving skills . Its  about safety.

Spike takes upon the driver seat. Puts the hand break down, and adds gear...
Drives at a very high speed. And they reach Arora's place in  less than 3 hours.

Eliza wasn't awaiting them.
Arora unlocked the door. Took Spike in
And served him since hot coffee. But Spike refused to. He started feeling suffocated and dizzy. So Arora have her some support to her bedroom.

There they found Eliza doing the most Embarrassing thing....

She was...... Poking into.........!!!!!!!!

Arora's wardrobe!!!!!
And all the things were out ....left in mess. Felt like Eliza was bewitched (spellbind) by someone. She literally didn't hear anyone ringing the bell or unlocking the door. She was just lost deep into finding something from Arora's wardrobe.

Arora gets closer to her , slowly strikes on her back , and politely but suspiciously asks her what she was up to?. But Eliza didn't reply a word . This time Arora's voice increased , asking what are you doing Eliza? .....

This time something really unexpected happened ...Eliza looked behind...Her eyes looked very mean and dark black. And she pushed Arora a bit away from her...and yelled *Get lost !!! You are not allowed to live here* Arora at once got close to her , and smacked her very bad....which resulted in Eliza falling down , hurting her elbow , and faint. Spike was not happy with what was happening in the surrounding. (Could be easily made out by his expression.)

Arora:- Don't worry Spike, she's just fine rolling in the deep... I think I should go prepare for dinner.

Spike:- And what bout Eliza??

Arora:- Leave her alone , she will be fine.. Let the cold floor ,recover her brain. what will you like to have for dinner. Or we can just have a light snack maybe.

Spike:- No!! , It's fine I am not hungry..

Arora:- Something is really weird bout  you. You never eat at my place. Don't you like my cuisines..Wait Wait ... You have never tasted what I made. What makes you escape eating what I make.. You know what you are really suspicious.. and Weird sometimes. Makes me go crazy bout being tour girlfriend.