Chp6:~ Lumen Vida (past life) ×part 2×

But still she dragged Marcel to the corner. And started fake sobbing with crocodile tears.
Dang : Pls. Pls. Try to understand, I still love you. You still got the opportunity to divorce her. We both will have a far better life, somewhere alone.

Marcel: Their is no opportunity left.
I am happy with my wife and unborn child. I am already having a better life, don't want to make our much more better. Thankyou. '(Specially with you're help, NO THNXX! )'
And before leaving he reminds her, Do check out the gift & text me if you liked it. Then the couples left.
That night Dang opened the gift. And to her surprise ever does she see.
God hell no. The box has a bottle of poison, a gun (fully loaded) & a knife.
And a letter which says :-
"you must be having a sketchy time now, here's a way to relief your rotten soul"
She throws the box off the table and starts crying out revenge.

After few months when she reaches their house, she gets to know they had got shifted from that address.
But Dang didn't stop the search...
After four years from then Dang at last found there address.
(this is called determination)
On the other hand, Marcel and Lucien are enjoying their family....

Dang takes a flight to California... And then takes a taxi to street 17. She changes her getup, and knocks on their door.
Melissa opens the door with the German Shephard peeking from behind.
She asks Dang what she wants.

Dang : I want to meet your parents!Melissa :Dad is in office, you may talk to mom

Melissa :Dad is in office, you may talk to mom.

And leaves the door half open.
But Melissa takes a lot of time to return, as she is busy calling her mom Lucien, who is busy bathing.
Dang moves away.

When Melissa returns with her mom, Dang is gone.

Melissa : Mom, I swear she was here, waiting to meet you.

Lucien :(wearing her bath towel, rubbing her hair dry) ok, but tell me something, was the door open from then on!!. How many times do I have to tell you, not to open the safety door to strangers... Their is no means of having a safety door in our house... Cause it's always open to strangers... What stupid people I have to survive with 😑.

They close the door and get in.
Melissa runs to the sofa and says...
"Mom where's my banana pancake"

Lucien answers 'it's on the fridge dear, go have it'