Broken and Damaged

Start from the beginning

"nish... is this Mr. Oberoi?" - ansh asked her for assurance as his mind told him to check it with others as it is impossible to him.

"yup... he is" - nish assured him.

"seems to be depressed!.." - nish added.

"why he came here? is this coincidental?" - ansh asked her.

"for you everything is coincidental... even it's for Kapoor's issue and also for this...have you ever thought why a billionaire like him came to this small bar... to save money?... hats off for your presence of mind ansh" - nish taunted him.

"because i wanted it to be a coincidence... because i don't want this man in my mom's life anymore... forget her tears... her wounds are still fresh... only time passed for her nothing else... and i am cent percent sure she still loves him" - ansh opened up.

"like he still loves her" - nish instantly replied her before.

"love... he?" - ansh asked him.

"i am not joking ... i am serious..." - nish opened up.

"how you're this much sure?" - ansh asked her in a slight high tone.

"because... before you, i met him... at his office... in Mumbai... then only he came to Mumbai... i went before him as his daughter... that's why i am this much sure..." - nish said and told everything to him. 

"why you did that? did i ask you? wait... wait... wait... you also become one of those people who thinks my family an incomplete family... did i ask for your charity?" - ansh fumes at her.

"ansh... you're misunderstanding me... i just went to make sure whether that mail reached him or not... unfortunately, he don't know anything about that mail... he completely believes that i am his daughter" - nish stressed her point but nothing went inside his head.

"i thought you understand me... but i am wrong... you didn't care about my feelings" - he fumed at her which can't resist her from slapping him hard on his face.

"I DID THIS BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU... MORE THAN YOU, I CAN ABLE TO SENSE YOUR PAIN... WHAT DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING? YOU HAVE BEEN CHECKING THE MAIL AT LEAST 30 TIMES A DAY... TELL ME IF I AM THERE AT YOUR SITUATION WHAT WILL YOU DO? ANSWER ME ANSH RAO... WHY ARE YOU SILENT?"  - she yelled at him while holding his collar. even though ansh got surprised by her non-stop speech he didn't show it on his face.

"I asked you something" - she again fumes at him.

"let me check yaar whether i can able to speak or not... my cheeks are burning" - ansh said while rubbing his cheeks.

"i am going inside... wanna come?" - nish asked and crossed the road.

"but they won't allow us inside..."- he yelled at her back.

"let's sneak in..." - she said.

"are you mad? wanna go to the police station?" - he asked her.

"do you know i had that black poison in the process acting like his daughter... you know how unbearable it was... thinking about that is enough for me to threw up" - nish said where he immediately folded his hands above his head and tried to sneak in. they both succeed. they found none in the bar.

"did he came at the closing time? why there's none in the bar?" - ansh questioned her.

"see the time... it's eight thirty... do you think it's closing time?" - she gave a disgusting look to him. they went a little bit forward, found him sitting on the floor and sipping the vodka bottle smiling looking at his phone. both ansh and nisha looked at each other when they saw him at that condition. he simultaneously cried at the same time and threw his phone in frustration.

suddenly he got remembered something and started to pick the broken pieces of the phone impatiently...

"my son's mail... my son's mail" - he murmured which was clearly audible to ansh and nish. nish looked at him where he shockingly looking at the scenes which were happening before his eyes? 

"don't die... please i am sorry... it's the only last thing i am having... please don't die" - shivaay tried to fix his broken phone but it's not working. 

with a broken heart, he dropped his phone and fell on the floor where tears are flowing across his face. 

"ANIKAAAAA" - he yelled at his high pitch of the tone and cried badly. ansh got jerked in shock when he yelled her name in the painful tone. 

where he checked his bottle and found its empty. he lazily went to the counter slap and sat on the chair.

"one more vodka" - he ordered. 

"Sir, but you drank more..." - the bartender replied in a very low and scared tone.

"hey... i am your boss... forget i own this bar... so get me whatever i want" - he held the bartender's collar and asked. with no other option left he gave two shots of it.

"you know... whenever i come here... i feel happy" - he said to the bartender. 

"not because of these bullshits... because here is where she proposed me? my love... my angel... my life... and my everything" -  he said and busted to tears where he quickly wiped it off and become excited.

"you know one more thing... we are having a son... named ansh... cute right... a very good cricketer... yesterday i saw him playing... you know the match was full of sixes... and fours... he will become a star player one day... but.. but... i broke his heart too" - shivaay again busted to tears where ansh can't even able to believe his eyes and ears hearing that. 

"he's my son... my son...you saw his mail... he wrote he wants a perfect beginning for his mother's love story... how matured he is? i love him yaar... i love him...i love him to the core... but then too i broke his heart... you know when i saw him jerking in fits, my soul was hanging... i am just a bad omen to them" -  he opened up to the bartender.

"Sir, why can't you tell them the truth? you should have tried..." - the bartender suggested him.

"what shall i tell him? i left his mom alone in the condition merely believing Mrs. Oberoi's acting... she played in my life... and she deserves this punishment for lifelong... whenever she sees me like this... she got hurt that's enough for me... but what my anika and my son did? i don't know why is God punishing them?" - he asked the bartender.

"you know that pig called my illegitimate... he's not illegitimate... he's my son... he's the son of shivaay Singh Oberoi... that pig touched whom... my son, my family...he said they are not eligible to live in this society... see him now... i made him worthless to live in this society" - shivaay chuckled where ansh becomes shocked and a lone tear escaped from his eyes on seeing his condition.

"you know Suresh... what is my ultimate dream?" - he asked the bartender. he asked what.

"My ultimate dream is to get my son's autograph when he becomes a cricket player... that's enough for me... i don't expect more than this" - saying this shivaay slipped from the chair soon a pair of hands came and caught him. shivaay surprising looked at him. in no time he hugged him and cried badly.