•P•r•o•l•o•g•u•e

Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado; a bright young girl who loves inspiring and helping others, lives in NYC with her boyfriend Colby Daniel Lopez. They are both very wealthy writers with futures you only can imagine in dreams. Together they live in a large penthouse on 61st street.

Their fame causes them to live two lives. In the public they are Seth Rollins and Sasha Banks. A dream couple that everybody fan-girled/fan-boyed over. At home they are still that dream couple just under the names of Mercedes and Colby.

Their lives were great until a disease took away Mercedes eyesight leaving her to slowly go blind.

She fell into a deep state of depression when she learned that she wouldn't be able to see ever again. She felt that she took everything for granted. Luckily she had Colby/Seth along side her to build her back up, except in the process Colby changed himself. He went from the humorous, care free, guy that everybody loved to a protective, stressed out, and worry full one.

Dear Colby,

    Even though I will eventually lose my ability to see you, to look into your eyes, and to admire your perfect smile, I will still love you and I will never stop because it's your heart and soul that matter most to me. Not your looks,

                                       -Love Mercedes

Dear Mercedes,

    You will never be able to read this. Therefore when I decide to marry you someday these will be my exact vows,

                 "Nobody can see better than you. My love, you'll never be able to judge anybody off their looks but only off what you see on the inside. You see what truly defines that person; a power that not many possess. Therefore I consider myself the most blessed man in the world to have received you,"

                                              - Love Colby