Sleepless Nights

(Shout out to Amara2100 for this idea congrats on first place!!!) (btw guys you for this your older and have a baby or babies)

(Y/B/N) =Your babies name

Louis:

It was 2 in the morning and you heard (Y/B/N) crying you get up and walk in to the nursery. You pick her up gently and start to rock her bak and forth.

It worked and you laid her down and went back to bed with Louis. Then around 2:30am she cry's again. you get up again and get a bottle for her and sit in the rocking chair feeding her.

You then put her back to sleep and go back to bed every 30 minutes she would wake up crying. And you'd get up, finally at 4 Louis wakes up and say "baby I got it" and goes and takes care of your daughter.

After a little while he comes In ad form then in you slept till 10 in the morning.

Jason:

It was 3 am and you finally fell asleep from getting up and down while checking on (Y/B/N). You laid down and then at 3:30 she cried again.

You get up and walk to her room and pick her up rolling her back and forth. Jason then walks in and wraps his arms around you and say "go to sleep baby I'll take care if her."

You nod your head ok and hand her to Jason carefully and go lay in bed. Right when your head hits the pillow you pass out and don't wake up till 11 the next day.

Madison:

You hear your son cry quietly in the mid of the night. Madisons on the Reality Dance Jam Tour so your son and you are alone.

You get up and walk in to his room picking him up lightly giving him the bottle. After 20 minutes you lay him down and go back to bed only to be woken up 30 minutes later.

So this keeps happiness until 3am you walk in and see Madison siting on the floor rocking him back and forth. I smile and sit next to him smiling and end up falling asleep with my head on his shoulder.

Mikey:

You hear your son cry,it's 3:50 am so you roll out of bed on to the floor with a bang. You get up and walk to his crib smiling while picking him up rocking him back and forth trying to get him back to sleep.

Every time you would lay him down he start to cry again. You've tried everything feeding him, rocking him, playing with him but nothing worked. The more you tried to leave the louder he cried.

By the sixth time he started crying it was 7am and you say to him" baby please go to sleep your gonna wake daddy" then you feel a strong pair of arms wrap from behind you.

You knew it was mikey and he whispered in your ear "beautiful I got him go to sleep" you smile as you hear the morning voice he has. You hand your son to him carefully and kiss Mikey's cheek. Then walk back to your room and fall to sleep finally.

Nick:

At 4am you get up to the sound of our baby girl crying. You walk to her room and pick her up rocking her back and forth. She's only 3 mouths old and is so adorable.

She looks at you and her eyes slowly close shut. You smile and lay her back down, then walk back to bed. She then cry's again so you get up. This repeat every hour on the hour till about 8am.

You rock her back and forth and Nick comes in and says "baby I've got her go back to bed" you nod ok and he says "hi (Y/B/N) let's go play and let mommy sleep" you smile and sleep till about 3pm.

Thomas:

You finally lay down after being up and down to cheek on your little girl. You've been like this since 1am and it's 5am right know.

You finally fall asleep and then you hear her cry again. You get up and start to rub her tummy gently, after 10 minutes of that she falls asleep again.

You walk in to you room falling on the bed but soon get up again to her crying AGAIN. You sigh and get up but this time Thomas says "baby I got it go to sleep" kissing your cheek. You nod and drift off to sleep finally.

Vinny:

You wake up to the sound of your little boy crying very loud. You look over at Vinny and see he's passed out. You smile slightly and kiss his cheek getting up.

You walk in to his room smiling and pick him up, starting to rock him, no luck he keeps crying. You try to give him a bottle still no luck and continues to cry.

This counties till about 5:30 in the morning. You've tried everything but then Vinny walks in. He picks up (Y/B/N) and rocks him quietly. He stops crying an falls asleep in the process you end up Fallon asleep your self"