He See's You Cut Pt 3

Thomas:

You sit In the park under a tree as it rain lightly. You looked at your fresh cuts that you just did. It's been ages since you've done this but just recently people started bulling you again.

As you looked at the cuts the rain his it making it sting just a bit. You had your eyes closed letting the blood flow down your arm. You then felt someone touch your arm and opened your eyes and saw it was your boyfriend Thomas.

You got to take and he pecks your lips lightly telling you not to. You nod ok and he helps you up and takes you to his house. There he takes you to the bathroom and wraps your cut arm.

Then he kisses your cheek and you guys put in movies and sit on his couch cuddling the rest of the day and in to the night.

Vinny:

The blood ran down your arm slowly as you looked at you 5 fresh cuts you've just mad. Your parents were getting a divorce and you think it's all your fault.

As you cried silently you hear your door open. You see your boyfriend Vinny walk in and run over to you. When he saw you in tears he knew right way you you cut again.

He picked you up and sat you on the counter in the bathroom cleaning your cuts. Every so often he'd kiss your tears away and pecked you on the lips. You smiled because Vinny always knew how to cheer you up and make you laugh.

Once he finished cleaning and warping your cuts he picked you up and laid you on your bed he laid with you. He then pulled out a jar of Nutella and two spoons.

You laugh and take one, the rest of the day you both lay in your bed eating Nutella while cuddling and watching movies.

(Hey guys ok so I need your opinion should I do "You Stand Up For Him In School" or should I do "Sleepless Nights?" Comment and let me know!!)