Madison Imagine

Your P.O.V

It was like any other day in my school kids pushing the books out of my hands and being pushed around. This was usually for me and no one has ever stood up for me but i didn't care.

As i got to my locker i where waiting for my main bully to come and pushed me to the ground and kicked my books.

"Hey (Y/N)!!" You heard the smirk in his voice as he walked up to me.

"H-h-hey Madison" i say looking down. He laughs as i shutter and pushes me to the ground. I look up at him and he kicks my books, and walks away laughing.

I gathered ymy books and walked to class siting down. It was the finally period of the day and my teacher wanted us to do a science project with a partner. "(Y/N) your work with Madison." She tells me going down the list.

I bit my inner lip and think "fun he can pick on me more." I then feel a piece of paper go in to my hand and Madison says" here's my address come by my house and we can start the project."

Before I could say anything he walks out, I then walk out and start to his house. Once there I knock on the door and he opens it. "Hey (Y/N)" he says with a smile and it was a smile I couldn't figure out.

Madison's P.O.V

As I opened the door I smiled at her and couldn't stop. Now I all know what your thinking "don't you hate her!?!?!" And the truth is no I actually really like her but I didn't know how to show her or tell her.

I moved and let her in and she smiled just a bit. He smile kills me every time I see it. We walk up to my room and sit on the floor kinda close to each other.

I look at (Y/N) and bit my lip, I wanted to kiss her but i can't she'll think I'm just playing with her.

As we coy tinier to work on the project I couldn't take it anymore I turned her head and crashed my lips on to her soft ones. When I did I felt sparks an I knew she did to cause well she kissed back.

Once she pulled away she asked "why did you just kiss me?" I answered with "because I like you I just had no idea how to tell you so I started to bully you not my best idea." I say looking down holding back tears.

She then tilts my head up and whispers just before kissing me "well it's a good thing I like you." And we kissed once again and I'm so happy we did.

( random imagine I just wanted to take a break from the requested imagines but I will get all the requests done just give me time. I based this off form what happens in my school well the bullying part anyway hope you like it.)