Jason Smith Imagine For Everyone

Dear (Y/N),

If you'd ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea Id sail the world to find you. If you were to ever find yourself lost in the dark and can't see. I can be the light to guide you baby.

I wanna find out what were made of, and when ever you need a friend in need, you can count on me darling like one, two, three.

But I know when I need you I'll count four, three, two your be there. Cuz that's what I'll do for you if you were mine and I was yours.

If you toss and turn in our sleep and can't just fall asleep. Call me and I'll be there right away to be with you, to hold you in my arms.

But if you ever forget how much you really mean to me I'll show you every single day. I wanna find out what were made of in a really relationship.

You can count on me like one, two, three I promise you I'll be there. I hope that when I need you like four, three, two your be there for me.

Your always have my shoulder to cry on when your heart is broken. I will never let you go ever or say goodbye like past boys. Because (Y/N) I love you forever and I always will.

Love,
Jason

(A/N: hope you liked it next up Vinny it should be good. I promise 😁❤️)