What You Wear On The First Date

Louis:

Since Louis takes you to the amusement park you decide to wear a pair for cute black shorts, a emoji top, little to no makeup, hair straight and your black converse.

Jason:

For your first date with Jason to the movies you wear a nice pair of blue shorts, a top that said Nerd on it, no makeup, your hair was normal and your black converse.

Madison:

Since Madison took you for a picnic under the starts you wear a black shirt that goes to your knees, black shorts under the skirt, a infinity top, your hair was curly, some makeup and a pair of cute sandals.

Mikey:

So what you to the beach with Mikey is a strapless blue bikini and on top you wear a white see through shirt that says "Swag" on it, black jean shorts, your hair was straight with little makeup and you have cute blue sandals on.

Nick:

For your date with Nick to the italian restaurant you we a this cute strapless knee high royal blue dress, your hair was curled and no makeup on and you had royal blue flats on.

Thomas:

For the walk in the Park with Thomas you wear this cute top with flowers on it, a pair of black studded Jean shorts, your black converse, a little but of makeup, and your hair was normal.

Vinny:

For your date with Vinny you wear a pair of white shorts, a cute shirt that says "Nutella"  on it, your hair in a bun, no make and your comfy sandals.