Mikey Imagine For Kelsey

(This is for my best friend Kelsey2001234)

Kelsey's P.O.V

I'm really excited because I'm flying out to LA for a few days to surprise Mikey while he works on the album. I'm staying with my best friend and her uncle.

I walked in to the studio the boys where in and when I do I see Mikey and this girl making out on the couch. So I clear my my throat and say " hey bae remember me your girlfriend well ex girlfriend know I'm shocked you didn't dump me first before going after this Cali girl" I tell him about to cry

he looks down playing with his hands and I say "your such a jerk" I walk out and back to my friends house. The sad part is mikey didn't even attempt to come after which shows he doesn't care about me at all.

It was know midnight and I've Ben crying my eyes out since 8 I just can't stop. Then there was a knock on my window, so I get up and open it and I see Miley in a tree. His eyes are red and puffy like he's been crying I probably don't look to better but who cares right now.

I look at him and " can I come in and explain please?" He asked while his voice cracks I look at him and move so he can come in. I sit on my bed and he sits next to me. I look at him and say "well explain Fusco."

"Look Kelsey I'm sooo sorry I never ment to kiss that girl in the studio it just happen she was just a friend and that's what I wanted to stay as but you came in at a bad time I would never do that to you." He tells me

"Your my one and only your the one I text when I'm feeling lonely." He sings that and I can't help but smile

I look in his eyes and can tell he truest dose feel guilty so I kiss his cheek. He looks at me and smiles that night we laid in my room in each other's arms not saying anything except for Mikey singing quietly to me as he plays with my hair.