Mikey imagine for anyone

(Mikey imagine for his 16th birthday or as my friend vanessathe would say "he's turning 6 get it right people!!!" Well hope you like this imagine and the song I am not responsible for heart break or tears thanks!)

Mikey's P.O.V

Dear, (Y/N)

This was my love note to you i wanted you to let every woman know I'm yours. I wanted you to fall asleep each night and let you know I was dreaming about more.

You never thought you could catch my gaze by baby you alway had it and never lost it.you hoped we made it and I though we could I will never stop trying to make you mine beautiful and I'll never stop watching as you leave but I guess you never noticed that you still got my heart racing.

You some how always made me loss my breath by your beauty and every time you'd look back at me. I wish I was able to never stop holding your hand.

I will never stop opening your doors but baby please notice me. Your always my first chose and I'll never stop choosing you babe. I'll just never get use to you.

I wrote this love note to you knowing I could never tell you in person. You may think this is a phase but the truth is its not.

Baby your my life and I know I don't deserve you. But I hope you love me just the same. The mirror my say we're older but your never be older to me.

I wanna look the other way, your my life, my love and my only I hope you feel the same. I hope that's the one thing you won't change.

You know I'll never stop trying and I'll never stop watching as you leave. I hope you realize That I will never stop loosing my breath for you when you look back at me.

You know I'll never stop holding your hand or opening your doors. I'll never stop choosing you baby girl and I'm sure as hell will never get use to you.

Your still getting my heart racing with your eyes, that smile, that laugh and your beauty. My heart still races for you and always will for you and only you.

I'll never stop trying and even when you leave, and I'll never be able to stop loosing my breath. Even when you look back at me, I can't and will never stop holding your hand or opening your doors.

So I will never ever stop choosing you babe and I'll never get use to you... So will you please be mine?
Love,
Mikey