Jason Imagine for Alyssa

(This imagine is for alyssatoodown)

Alyssa P.O.V

I was at my house in my room on my laptop scrolling throw my notification on twitter like normal. I see a few tweets that say "your so pretty and omg jays so lucky to have you!"

If you already don't know I've been dating Jason Smith of the ICONic Boyz for almost a year know and I've been loving it every second of every day.

As I continued to read through the tweets from the fans I came across some hate. Jason's told me not to read it but it tempts me so I do. Some where saying " she's just using Jason she doesn't even love him." And " she's not even pretty Jay can do so much better."

They really hurt and the reason being is I really do love Jason a lot I want the fans to see that. The tweet that really got me was " you should just stop this act Jays mine not your so back the hell off"

That broke me and I didn't even realize I was crying until I heard Jason ask " babe what's the matter?!?!" In a worried tone I look up and see Jason standing in my door way.

I quickly close my laptop and say "nothing's wrong Jay I'm fine" looking down he walks over to me and takes my laptop opening it. I don't argue and just let him looking down silently as he looks through.

Once he finishes an sees I was looking at all the hate all he dose is hug me. "Baby please don't cry they just don't like the fact I'm yours and not there's." He tells me

I nod my head ok and he tilts my head up and looks in to my brown eyes and I looks into his green eyes and he'd kissed me. I love when he dose because there always so sweet and passionate.

Once we pull away Jason says "know please don't read any more of that hate I hate to see you upset." I smile and say "I promise" and we spend the rest of the day in each other's arms cuddling.

I hope you like it Alyssa if not I can re do it for you but hope you do. 😊😋