Vinny Imagine For Everyone

Dear (Y/N),

I would give up forever to touch you, because I know that you can feel my love to you somehow.

Your the closed to heaven because your an angel and that's the closed I'll ever be to you. I just don't want to go home right now.

All I can taste is this moment the one you and I had just know. But all I can breath Id your life because I don't wanna leave you right know.

I know sooner or later it will be over but I just don't wanna miss you right know. I just don't want the world to see me, because I don't think that they'll understand.

Even tho everything is meant to be broken, but I will never break your heart I just wish you could see me right now.

You can't fight the tears that are coming or the moment of truth in your lies. I know we're meant to be broken but I promise I won't break you like others.

This seems like a thing from the movies but when we bleed we both know we're alive. I wish the world can't see us because maybe we can be together some how.

Even tho everything should be broken, I just want you to know the really me the sweet me.

I just don't want the world to see me, because then we could finally be together. But they will never understand my love for you.

They want us to not work and want us to be broken, but I want you to understand.

So please let's try to work this out were both broken and I wanna fix it. So please can we give is another try?"

Love,
Vinny

(Next up Louis imagine hope you enjoyed it like, comment everything thanks!!!)