Offers

Fixed 8/20/16

--Sakura's Pov--

I flashstepped from roof to roof, watching the red tiles buzz past me. The morning wind cold against my face and whipping my hair like a flag in a storm. "You're gonna do great, you're gonna ace this", I chanted quietly under my breath. I could see the Squad One's white building up ahead. I squinted my eyes as the bright morning sun hit them, causing me to go blind for a second. When it faded I could see the sky's bright colors being slowly painted over by the usual sky blue.

I reached the building a few minutes later, rushing down the halls trying to find my way to the Head Captain's office without getting lost. After what felt like an eternity I found the huge white doors and gave a light knock before entering. "Ah, Sakura, you're finally here!" I heard a way too familiar voice say. "Gin" I mumbled trying to hide my disgust with a smile, "Ichimaru, what a lovely surprise, are you here for my exam?" I said with fake politeness "Actually I'll be battling you" he said matching my smile with his usual closed eyes.

"Good morning Head Captain" I said bowing with respect. I heard someone clear their throat and turned to see Captain Kuchiki staring at me. "Oh! Good morning Captain Kuchiki" I said bowing, embarrassed that I hadn't seen him until now. All I got in return was a nod, with his usual calm and cool complecture. "Now that everyone is here we will begin. The battle will commence on the training grounds, I wish you the best of luck Sakura" he said, flashstepping off to what I assumed to be the training grounds. Next, was Captain Kuchiki, leaving Gin and me.

Just as I was about to follow them Gin spoke up "Sakura?"

"Yes?" I said annoyed, wanting to be out of the cold bland room and back into the sunlight. "I have a proposal for you, join us in leaving the Soul Society." he stated as plain as day. "E-excuse me?" was all I managed to stutter out, "You heard me, don't act stupid, I will give you time to think but if you dare to tell a single soul about this then that'll be the end of you." he said, flashstepping away to join the others. I stood there in shock. What just happened?