Karakura Town

"Sakura, I have a job for you" Aizen spoke as I entered his throne room that was surprisingly warm.

"Yes what is it Lord Aizen?" I questioned as I kneeled on the cold stone floor.

"We have recently obtained a very important part of our plan, her name is Orihime Inoue." A girl walked out shyly from behind Aizen's throun.

She had long orange hair that had a blue flower pin on each side. She was already wearing the uniform for here, and she had very large breasts.

I looked down at my small chest and frowned. "Um... I'm Orihime, it's nice to meet you" she half whispered half spoke nervously. I got up and bowed "it's very nice to meet you, I'm Sakura, Sakura Fujike."

"Now that all of the formality are done let's get back to business." Aizen interrupted, "Sakura I need you to go to Karakura town and watch over Ichigo and his friends."

"Understood" I said and I turned away from Aizen and started walking toward the door. "Report back to me in one week" Aizen called as I was leaving the room.

-- No One's POV --

Sakura walked outside into the sands of Hueco Mundo. It was completely dark other than the silver moonlight that was shining down apon the pale sand.

She heard a ripping sound come from behind me, knowing it was Aizen opening the gargantua she turned around.

She stared blankly into the open hole, jagged edges surround the opening in the sky, followed by the darkness inside.

As she pushed off the sand to jump into the gargantua she left a small puffet of sand behind.

Quickly flash stepped through landing every so often on her own white ratei steps.

When finally reached the end of the tunnel where she could see the dim lights of a few houses still on at the late hour of the night.

Short chapter, sorry!! I'm writing a 400 word essay trying to get into a stem school so I haven't been working as much!

Disclaimer- I do not own Bleach or any of the characters except for the one I made up. All rights go to the original creators.

-- One week later -- I'm an idiot I thought I already posted this a week ago...