Nozomi Kujo

I run across the roof tops disregarding the girl and focusing on finding Ichigo. I was suppressing my spiritual pressure and staying out of his line of sight in order to remain hidden. After almost tripping on several different roof tops, I found the orange haired boy walking casually into the school building. I ran over and climbed up the tree I usually sit in while Ichigo was in class.

When the bell rang everyone in the class room took a seat and the teacher walked into the room followed by a girl. I couldn't hear anything but I could tell the teacher was introducing her to the class by her hand gestures. The girl then turned around and wrote her name on the board,"Nozomi Kujo, that's an interesting name" I muttered under my breath.

Then it hit me, "that's the same girl that I met this morning!" I shouted falling out of the tree. I hit the dusty ground before I could brace myself and ended up falling flat on my back, knocking the wind out of me. Well that hurt.

-- Time Skip --

I ended up following this Nozomi girl home after fining out that she was the same girl from this morning. I found myself glaring at Urahara's shop, What could she want with Kisuke? I asked myself. She opened the shop door and was met by a big smile on Kisuke's face. "Welcome back, Miss.Kujo"

Really short chapter but I'll try to get another one up in about 3 or 4 days.