Arc 2, Chapter 4. Vongrad Town

(3rd POV)

As the Moskva and the Jäger got gradually farther and farther from the city of Lakis, unbeknownst to them was that they were being watched. From 1000 meters away from the road, was a man watching them through his binoculars.

???: Looks like they slipped through the second net sir.

????: Really? I thought they said that it was gonna work.

???: Dont believe everything you hear from them Ramirez, anyways why dont we just shoot them at this range?, the HVAP M93 should be enough to take both of them out.

??????: No, we are to stalk them and not to destroy the tanks, Parker. The red coats are to intercept them and once they are immobilized they will get their borrowed units to capture the tanks for ourselves.

Parker: Yes sir.

??????: Get the engine going, keep a distance of 1000 and stick to the bushes, Jenkins.

Jenkins: Roger that.

Ramirez: Whats gonna happen to the city now, Jackson?

Jackson: The others are going to raze it before anyone finds out and blame it on the ravines

(Jäger and Moskva)

(Finn's POV)

After that incident at Lakis, all just stayed quiet and the only sound there was was the engines and the moving tracks.

"Hey Arran, do you have the map?"

Arran: Nein.

Ga1ahad: I got it.

"Whats the next town up ahead?"

Ga1ahad: ...I cant see, its too dark.

Arran: Pass it to me.

he handed it to Arran and when into the turret and clicked the lightbulb at the top of the turret which lit up the turret a good amount, more than enough to read the map.

Luna: Whoa.

Ga1ahad: Impressive.

Arran: The next town is... a bit more far away

"Marco turn the headlights on"

The headlights shined down the road cutting into the darkness, i used the radio to tell Molotov to do the same and the road was now bright.

" Hey, Luna are you ok?"

Luna: Hmm? oh, yeah, im ok.

"Are you sure?"

Luna:Yeah, I am, thank you for asking.

"Ok, if you say so."

The night was only filled with the sound of the engines and the tracks on the dirt road. After half an hour we saw the shine of lanterns or such making the shape of a town.

"Let us hope they don't mind two panzers"

Afte we got to the entrance the guards looked surprised but then calmed and told us to pay for a stable to keep them in, so we did.

3rd POV

Molotov: Hey watch where you move! Almost hit our tank!

Lucas: Oh shut up commie!

Molotov:I will break your face if you dont shut up.

Lucas: I would like to see that.

Molotov threw a punch at Lucas hitting him on the cheek bone staggering him. The others saw this and ran to keep the fight from escalating.