Chapter 11: Moving on

(Finn's POV)

Emilia lead me down the hallway and into a section of the place that was pretty tucked away, we arrive at a door that says "Storage".
She opened it to a room filled with crates and barrels, I recognized the crates from the day before the conflict.

"Um, why are we here?"

Emilia: Well... I was told to fetch more bottles and I..... can't find them.

"So you brought me to help you look for them."

Emilia: Pretty much.

"Sigh* Fine, ill help you look for them."

Emilia: Thank you!

She gives me a small hug, I blushed a little and hoped she didn't see it and thankfully she didn't.

"Anyways let's get this out of the way before they get more impatient."

We spent around for 10 minutes and we still haven't found the bottles, we spent that time looking in silence.

Emilia: You know that time when you saved me from those soldiers?

"Yeah, what about it?"

Emilia: You still haven't answered my question from that time.

Crap.

"Um... well you see, the thing is that it's complicated."

Emilia: How is talking about where you are from complicated?

Molotov: I can perhaps help with that.

i turned to the door way of the room and Molotov is leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"What are you doing here?"

Molotov: What? can i not join in on the chat that you both were having?

Emilia: Um Finn, who is this?

Molotov: The actual question is who that guy next to you.

Emilia gives a confused look at Molotov wondering what he meant.

Molotov: Go ahead Finn, tell her who you are and where you are from. Or do you want me to do it for you?

"Molotov, i dont know what you are trying to do but i dont like it."

Molotov: So youre not going to tell her, Emilia was it? you want to know about where he is from and blah blah blah right? What if I were to tell you that his country is responsible for murde-.

"Molotov I swear if you say that."

Molotov:What? You're gonna shove me into a gas chamber? Starve and work me to death? Separate families and when they are too weak to even sit up throw them into a giant furnace and turn them to ashes?

Emilia: Finn, please don't tell me it's true.

Molotov:Oh it's all true, his country killed almost six million people and almost took over an entire continent in the span of a few years.

"Shut up."

Molotov: Or what?

I punched him in the face, but he recovered quickly and grabbed me by the neck and picked me against the wall. Even though we were the same height he was the person that would beat my ass.

Molotov: You really piss me off, I should've killed you earlier.

I tucked one of my legs and extended it at his chest which made him go backwards, I dropped to the floor gasping and coughing.