His hands reach out to my hips, pulling me into him. He guides my legs around him, my arms going around his neck. "You have seaweed in your hair," he mumbles, his hand reaching into my hair.

I am steadying my breathing still. "This is... fun?" I question.

"Yeah, splash around. Throw a football. Dive under the waves. Ride the waves," he smiles.

I nod. "I don't like how it burns your eyes," I whisper, my fists moving to rub them.

Ross leans forward, kissing all over my face. "Make sure to keep your eyes closed when you go under next time, silly."

"I forgot it burns," I say.

He smiles, pushing his lips onto mine briefly. "Oh, another wave. Hold your breath and close your eyes."

With my back turned to the water, I trust Ross' countdown then follow the simple instructions. Shortly after, he pushes back up with my legs still around him. I move my hair out of my face and look over at everyone else laughing and throwing a ball around.

"Let's go over there," I say, removing my legs slowly off him then beginning the swim over.

He follows behind me as we swim over to the large group. "Go long," Riker says then chucks the ball at Ross.

With an easy catch, Ross throws it back. "Are you feeling better today?" Liv asks me, pushing her long hair to the back of her shoulders.

How does she look so pretty in the water? I look like a wet rat.

I nod, my legs kicking quickly under me. "Yeah, we napped for a bit beforehand and it really helped clear up the fog in my head."

"Okay, good. I was worried about you, girl," she says, smiling.

I shrug. "How are you doing?"

"I'm so good. I missed Rocky so much," she says then glances over her shoulder to look at him.

My eyes follow hers and he smiles then winks at her which warms my heart. He turns back to throwing the ball.

A loud whistle interrupts our thoughts as a lifeguard changes flags. He changes it from a green flag to a yellow one.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

Ryland answers me. "When it was green, it meant that there was a low hazard so the water had calm conditions. It changed to yellow which means medium hazard with moderate currents so everyone should be more aware."

As soon as he finishes his statement, we dive under another wave. The sky is turning grey so you know a storm is coming.

"Where's Ross?" I ask, trying to see around the many heads.

Another whistle. I glance over to the shore line and see the lifeguard changing the flag again. "He probably put the wrong one up," Ryland says.

Now it's red. I'm assuming that means high hazard with strong currents.

"Where's Ross?" I repeat again.

I hear his voice. "I'm over here, baby." I swim back a bit to see him looking around for me.

"We should get out," Rydel says. "Make sure you swim with the current, it'll be easier to get out."

Swim with the current? What way is the current?

I remember learning about the ocean briefly in one of my science classes, but I don't remember details.

As I dive under another wave, I'm starting to lose my breath from the constant swimming.