Chapter 11

"We've arrived"

It was a.. how do I explain this?...a...pool?  WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ****???

"This...."

"To purify you. Besides, you can't go out wearing that."

Its true that my clothes aren't in the best condition, but...

"You said it was for purifying, but I am a demon. Will it hurt?"

"Perhaps, Holy Water does serve as torture for demons."

"....."    ;.;

"What did I do wrong to you?"

"Enough useless chatter, get in there, or i'll push you in."

"Ummmmm"

"The clothes are there *points*, you have 15 minutes."

"...."

IS HE INSANE? 15 F*CKING MINUTES, TORTURE FOR DEMONS? F*CK! I want to drown myself in, wait no. I want to kill myself. 

I took off my clothes, and placed the golden locket far close by me, since it was so important to me. I slowly dipped my foot into the water. I stung a little, I knew holy water was deadly to demons, but I knew I wouldn't get hurt. It was this weird feeling again.

I closed my eyes and jumped into the pool. I thought it was gonna sting a lot, but to my surprise, it was pretty comfortable. 

The clothes that were prepared for me was... quite... angelic? I did like bright colours, but am I even permitted to wear these?  The sandal was quite similar to the sandal I wore to the ball. It was golden, not violet-blue tho. I kept my anklet on, since it is one of the few things to remind me of what happened that day. I slipped on the white dress with the golden sash. It fitted pretty well with my locket. I took the white ribbon on my old sandals to tie my hair, since that cheap Uriel didn't give me anything for my hair.

I took a look at my reflection on the pond. In astonishment, I actually look fabulous. Even Uriel can't destroy my looks hahahaha. My narcissistic moment ended with Uriel breaking in, without even knocking. Thank God I finished changing.

We walked out, I once again, saw this enchanting scenery that never ceases to amaze me. I swear, if I ever get back home alive, i'll tell them to build similar pillars. I fell in love that moment with the pillars, Uriel was staring at me weirdly at that moment, but the lovely pillars are more importance than him.

"Hurry up, the other 2 Archangels are waiting."

"Archangels?!!!"

"Purification of a high-levelled demon like you, requires much work."