Chapter 1

I was in so much pain, so much that I couldn't even feel it anymore. My sight started to blur, the two figures started to fade into darkness. I knew this feeling, it was like the time I fainted after I got pushed and fell down and hit the concrete ground in physical education.

Is it finally over? Will my life end never being loved? Always getting blamed without knowing what happened to me?

The cool spring breeze swept past the windows into the room. I slowly opened my eyes.

Where is this? 

I looked down at my hands, it was soft and small. I always had rough, big hands ever since my childhood. The dress was full of white lace over a dark blue fabric. I looked towards my surroundings. It looked luxurious, something only my sister got to experience; I had a small, old room at the very back corner of the house, but Lorela had the best room in the house.

I couldn't have reincarnated or transmigrated would I? Calm down, its ok, those isekai novels always were safe and no one doubted. Ha, no, this is not a novel. Don't freak out... no... NO! Mirror, where is the mirror?Ah! There.

It was a moment of shock. I gasped. Long, silky, silver hair and deep, blue eyes like the night sky. I looked about 14, but I looked very beautiful and cute. I squealed.

"Your Highness?" 

"Princess Solaris?"

A blond haired guy and a braided, red haired women walked in. There was no one else in the room, so I was 80% sure they were referring to me.

"Whats wrong?" The women spoke.

"I-I... who am I?" I freaked out that I spoke the most common and stupid line of those Isekai novel MCs would generally say. 

"Amnesia? You don't remember?" The guy spoke.

"Yes." I replied in a low voice, hoping he wouldn't hear.

I was slightly shocked that it actually worked. They started explaining things to me, and I started to have recollections. After 3 days, I recovered all my memories.

Why recovered you might think? Well, turns out I didn't transmigrate, but reincarnated! I just suddenly awakened my past life memories after fainting while bathing. Ahhhh.. how embarrassing.

"Princess, His Majesty is returning from battle today."

It was him! Father. He is the one who sincerely treated me nicely after all this time. If only he wasn't the Demon King . *sighs* I guess it must be fate that i'll never live a fulfilling  life. Now about the hero... I will have to pray he wouldn't kill us.