Chapter 3

"Which dress would you prefer, Your Highness?"

I stared blankly at her. I knew this was normal for my status but... it is still hard to accept even after I regained my memories. 51 dresses to choose from x.x and they all look cute. I really wanted the white dress with golden lace and a nice, faint yellow ribbon embedded on it, but I remembered all those insults I used to get. 

"Oh My Demon King, look at that hair, so bright like an angel."

"I heard she has bad health."

"She lost every practice battle."

"Cannot excel at fire, earth or darkness magic?"

"Is she really his daughter?"

"Fallen angel."

Undesirable memories rushed back into my mind, as much as I liked it, I shouldn't.

"Princess... its fine... only His Majesty will be there."

"Thank you Hannah."

I was a little hesitant, well more like VERY hesitant, but I still chose it. I wonder what he'll think of me.

I entered the familiar red room which smelt like scented candles and wood.He just sat there waiting for me. Me, alone. It was the longest and joyful dinner I ever had.

"You look nice today . Almost, just like -" 

He stopped suddenly. I noticed that he seemed different today. He gazed at me very affectionately . Now that I think of it, the horns on his head actually suits him . 

Speaking of horns. Even children and female demons of lower ranks have them. I always wondered why I don't . There is no doubt he is my father tho.

" Well then father, I shall be heading off to my room." 

He walked towards me and lifted me up.

"Wa-wait what are you doing? "

"Carrying you to your room ,of course"

I blushed.

He placed me on my bed and walked towards the window. He gazed at the sky, the stars , or was it something else? He smiled at me gently and walked out of the room. I then soon fell asleep.