Intro

It was around 9pm, I was stretching on my desk chair finishing up on another essay tasked for me to do. I'm homeschooled so I do my works on this very desk. Laptop in front of me, notebooks on the side, pens and pencils stacked neatly... everything in order. Beside my desk is a veranda, out the front of the veranda was a tiny shop. It has been like this since my third year of middle school. I used to study at Chidoriyama Junior High, acing all the subjects but the reason I'm being homeschooled now was because I didn't choose any high school.

My dad often let me choose my paths ever since my mom left and once he knew I didn't apply anywhere, he panicked and offered a bumch of options. Knowing him I simply decided to be homeschooled.

Now here I am looking out the veranda, gazing at the tiny shop in front of our house. Crows were heard nearby, winds were flowing; a perfect night to just be studying alone in my room. Then I heard a yell, I saw a small figure from the top of the road wearing black uniform, he kept yelling and running until he stopped to catch his breath.

I stared at the male, brown hair with a blond ruffle in front, slightly falling down to his face because of his sweat. Once he calmed down he went inside the shop.

"OSUUUUU~!! One gari-gari kun please!!" I heard him yell from the store, followed by the complaints of the store owner. I went back inside my room and sat back on my desk.

"Cute." I say to myself and continued studying.