Chap 15

While eating dinner, I noticed that my father had already formed a good relationship with Tanaka and Nishinoya. I was glad but I can't help but feel uneasy. After eating my father even saw them out to our door then told them to be careful. Once I was about to go up I decided to ask him why he was suddenly close to them.

"I'm really glad you finally have good friends, (f/n)-chan." Embarrassed with his surprisingly fatherly tone from the usual whine, I felt extremely happy for myself as well.

Soon the overnight practice came up, I had already talked with my dad and he even ordered Tanaka and Nishinoya to watch over me. Both of them grinned widely and gave a big thumbs up.

Once there I could hear Tanaka and Nishinoya lecturing Tsukishima about how it was a blessing to be within 400 feet with female managers, specifically me and Shimizu.

Nishinoya's p.o.v.

"Kiyoko-san's house is nearby, so she and (l/n)-san won't be staying with us." When I heard Suga say that my heart immediately crashed.

"Ryu... how will we survive?" I asked as me and Ryu crawled on the floor, carrying our heavy hearts.

"Why are you whining... you got to spend a night with (l/n)-san already..." Ryu said talking about my unintended overnight stay with (l/n).

"This is different... she gets to see me cool the whole day..." I whined more. As we reached the kitchen to whine to Takeda-sensei the door opened.

"Takeda-sensei... we can't survive any longer!!" Me and Ryu said in unison. Before we even got to whine even more, both the female managers appeared.

They were dressed in aprons and their tracksuit. Me and Ryu felt rejuvenated.

"(L/n)-san~!"
"Kiyoko-san~!"

When me and Ryu said that, I caught a glimpse of (l/n) blushing.

"This practice is a blessing." I said clearly daydreaming again.

"N-noya-kun, Tanaka-san, hurry up and get ready for practice! Daichi-san will get mad you know!" She scolded us and Kiyoko nodded.

Me and Ryu nodded while smiling at the beautiful sight of the managers.

"We look forward to eating yor food, Kiyoko-san, (l/n)-san!" Tanaka said as he slowly walked out. I nodded and said "Yup! It's going to be delicious since it's made with all your hearts!" I couldn't help but feel more confident as me and (l/n) got closer, as well as having Ryu around to hype me up as well.

Normal p.o.v.

As they practiced, me and Shimizu did our usual tasks. This time I noticed Nishinoyams full on serious practice mode. He was much quieter. He was extremely focused. Whenever he got a successful recieve he would smirk to himself.

I could feel myself falling more for the male. I felt pride whenever he would yell out in happiness whenever he recieved. I had the constant urge to run to him and hug him when he successfully lifts up the ball for the team to score the point.

"BRING IT!!" He would yell occasionally during the other team's serve. His voice would often catch my attention despite whatever I was doing.

After setting up everything and finishinng up on the tasks in the gym, Takeda-sensei called me and Shimizu to help with cooking the prepped ingredients earlier.

As we were cooking, I pouted at the thought of not seeing Nishinoya play. Shimizu then patted my back.

"It's okay, you'll get to see him play a lot more." She smiles. Takeda-sensei then came up behind us.

"What what what??? What'chu two talking about?" He smiled, patiently waiting for our reply. We just giggled and told him it was nothing.