Ten

Blood, it was everywhere. Blood....... Blood....... Blooooooood.

Every inch of the room I was in was saturated with blood, it stank so much I could almost taste it.

Actually I could, blood was dripping down my lips like some creepy vampire.

I had to find the nuns, where were the rest of the kids?. Why was it so silent?.

What happened?, someone?, anyone help me.

Silently I trudged down the hallway, the walls were slippery and felt slimy; is anyone there?, I shouted.

Nothing but silence and tranquility met my call, this place was dark; who turned off the lights. Perhaps the torchlight in my room was still there.

I tried to find my way back to my room and with some slips and falls on the wet floor I was able to find my way back.

Someone really needed to mop up that wet floor.

OK if I could remember correctly said torchlight was near the desk and whilst groping around in the dark, I was able to make contact with my desk and found the torchlight.

All I had to do was turn it on, shit! Said stuff on the wall was so damn slimy and clung to my hands that the torch fell down.

I had to get down on the floor and search for it, where is it?.

While on the floor I touched something or it felt rather like someone; someone who was wet very very wet.

Ah ha got the torch then I turned it on, and truly I wished I didn't.

An: remember vote if you enjoyed reading this chapter