➤0

Giggles filled the air

"I'm gonna get you!"

More giggles were heard.

"Yeah, right," Jungkook mocked Taehyung.

They were running through the woods, crunching the leaves and annoying or scaring all the animals in the nearby.

After a few minutes, Jungkook decided to stop and Taehyung was on top of him in seconds. They both tumbled onto the ground with a big thud.

"I got ya!" Taehyung exclaimed, not caring they were rolling around in leaves but rather enjoying it.

"Taehyung~~" Jungkook whined. Once the older stopped laughing and they were standing and not lying on the ground Jungkook screamed in frustration. "Yah, Taehyung, my hoodie is filled with leaves now because of you!"

"I'm sorry," said Taehyung but his response was followed by more giggles which were a clear indicator he wasn't really sorry. Jungkook could only sigh and try to remove all the leaves off of himself. But he wasn't in a sour mood for too long because he looked at his friend whose hair was full of leaves and dirt.

"You look ridiculous," he exclaimed but the older didn't mind and smiled with him.

"Finally! It was about time you truly laughed, Jungkook," Tae said it in a happy demeanor but the mood suddenly became serious.

"It's gonna take some time 'till I get over it, I guess," Jungkook said rubbing his head.

"Hey, it's okay I didn't-"

"No, it's okay Tae. I hurts my own family just threw me out. But at least I have you. And in the end, that's the thing that matters to me the most."

"You know I'll always be there for you, Kook. Anything you're going through, we're going through together," Taehyung softly said and hugged the younger boy.

"Thank you," Jungkook whispered while they were hugging. "I'm always there for you too, hyung," Jungkook tried to blink away his tears.

"Hey, hey, don't cry. No crying, okay?" Taehyung touched Jungkook's face and gently wiped away the tears. Jungkook nodded in response, unable to form words.

"Now, let's go find that cabin!"