''i don't know if he'll accept me... i have nothing on me, i got no fucking reasons for him to come back---''

''hey! stop!!'' i snapped.

''you're not the one who's supposed to be thinking about that! Maxein should be!! you are the prize he just lost, he's not the knight and shining armour who protected the wrong princess! you showed Maxein that you can protect yourself, and he did not like that because he wanted to protect you. he left because he thinks that you don't need him anymore,

.

.

.

.

he left because he thinks you're too strong and better for him! wag mong i-down ang sarili mo.'' i yelled at her, napatigil ito at nagkatitigan kami, she cried once again.

''i don't know what to do Nixon!! i love him for god's sake! that's all i know!'' she sobbed pulling her knees up and hugging them as she burries her face on to it.

''sshh... stop crying.'' i said, i hugged her even though she wouldn't hug back.

as i was hugging her, i felt her loosening up, hindi siya kumikibo, at parang naging mabigat siya sa pakiramdam ko, i pulled her away and her head fell on to the cushion back, her eyes were closed and she's not responding.

''amber?!'' i called but she did not responded, she's like deeply asleep and trapped in her dreams.

''Travis!! tifanny!! si amber!!'' tawag ko, tumakbo ang dalawa papunta samin, nanlaki ang mata nila.

''nahimatay siya!!'' i said, i pulled her up to my grip and carried her in bridal style, kinuha ni travis ang susi ng kotse ko at nagmadali na kaming lahat papunta doon.

------------------

Amber awoken from her hospital bed, and we were happy to see that she is finally awake.

''amber! thank god you're awake!!'' tifanny said, hugging amber tightly, ako naman na napatingin sakanya at hinawakan ang kamay niya.

''good god amber!! ano ba kasing nangyayari sayo?!'' i asked, i kissed the back of her hand, travis is left with the kids at si tifanny nalang ang sumama samin.

''w-where am i?'' she asked, her eyes gathered and rolled around the place and explored, ako naman na hinawakan ang pisnge niya. ''you're in the hospital, please... get some rest.'' i said.

dumating na agad ang doctor, at may hawak itong mga papel at tinigtignan niya ang mga iyon habang lumapit naman ito kay amber.

''alright Mrs.Ferrer...i have your results.'' she said. ''doc? ano pong meron sakanya?'' tifanny asked.

''Miss amber, you have to be careful, you collapsed of pure stress and anxiety, and it's very bad for you mental health, also... a good diet has to do with all of your daily mind exercises, looks like you're not doing too good, your 4kg overweight.

.

.

.

.

and also.. iwas-iwasan na natin ang pagiging stressed, or else mapapanganib ang buhay ni baby..''

''b-baby?'' amber asked.

''congrats miss amber! you're 3 weeks pregnant!''