ever since nagbakasyon ako, hindi na ako nakabalik sa filming industry, at hindi ko na rin natapos-tapos ang isang pelikula na sinusulat ko, with all of these drama, tell me? paano ako makakapag focus?

i don't wanna be selfish, alam kong hindi naman pwedeng sa lahat ng bagay si Amber at mga kapatid ko parin ang inuuna ko, dapat minsan para rin sa kabutihan ko, pero right now, i don't need comfort because i'm feeling okay.

Amber is not okay, and she needs comfort, kahit kanina lang, umiyak siya nung sinundo ko siya at papunta kami dito sa mall, sad to say... she still loves that bastard.

after hanging out some time at the mall, dumeretso na kami sa bahay nila travis para narin mag good time, teka.. baka mali ang isipin niyo ah? what i meant a little wine and a little talk.

nang pinatulog na niya ang anak niya, ramdam ko ang sakit at lungkot sa ka kanyang dalawang mata, grabe.. how can she survive this kind of situation?

wait, she didn't survived yet, she's still suffocating, all i can see is that she wants him back, it him that she only wants.

''Nixon...i-i'm sorry na nadamay ka pa sa kaguluhan namin ni xein.'' she spoke out of the blue, i took a sip of my wine as i swirl the substance in the glass with a little motion on my hands.

''it's not a big deal, lahat ng tao nag kakamali.''i said, she smiled at me and held my hand that was resting on my lap, with both of her hands, she looks at me deep in my eyes with a smile on her face.

but that was not the smile i'm looking for, that's the smile of pity and begging.

''i-i know it's been a month... pero i just wanna... say the truth kase sobrang bigat na.'' she said, tears starts to form on her eyes as she looks at me, her grip started to tightened.

''what?'' i asked.

''I-i still love Maxein...'' 

teka? paki ulit?

''say it again?'' i said.

''i-i still love... my ex-husband..'' she said as she looks down, i smirked and patted her head, there's nothing wrong of loving the man that made you happy.

''i know you did all your best to give me your time and effort just to help me move on... pero bakit parang ang hirap? he already moved on from me, he has a girlfriend, and i'm right here... still crying every night about him, wishing that he's in the bed right beside me.'' she cried.

''Amber, there's nothing wrong, and my efforts is not going to waste, you're still on the process of improving, a love like yours and maxein is really hard to forget about, and i get it... i've been through your situation! pero... here's one important question.'' i said, looking deeply into her eyes, napalunok siya ng pinunasan niya ang luha na bumubuhos na parang gripo.

''do you wanna go back to him? and cancel the annulment?'' i started.

.

.

.

.

''in short... do you wanna continue your relationship?''