Seiya in France and cant speak it

After the day at school, and the Princess showing up, Uranus and Neptune ruined the moment thw Princess could have teamed up with us. I kissed Seiya. Yeah, I haven't been ablw to forget that.

--"Fuck you. Sure, they aren't from Earth, but as long as their feet are planted on this planet, I have the option to protect them weather they are pricks or not! And yes I didn't stay away from her, deal with it. You seem to not care about my opinion about my life! It's not her fault I'm seeing her, and talking to her, well then..."
I grabbed Seiya -who was behind me- by the collar, pulling them down to my level and I shared my first kiss with Seiya-kun.--

I grabbed my packed bag.

Another p l a n e trip

I have never heard of Sarah, so part of this was sketchy, then again I was never told anything about my family in France, my parents said the family in France was so secretive, that's why they didn't know anyone there.
Rei, Mina, Mako, Usagi, Chibi-Chibi, Ami, Seiya, and Luna walked with me to the airport. The girls talked, and yesterday they did everything they could, pulling some strings, they tried with everything they had in their hearts, to get Seiya to be here with me, as I left for: Paris, France.
I sat in a chair, for a minute holding my foot, as it ached like hell.
"Should've taken a cab" I groaned.
"Then you wouldn't be able to see us before leaving." Luna hopped up next to me.
"Thats why I didn't," I smiled. Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, and Hotaru broke through the crowd to us. "So Murasakino-chan is leaving for paris?" Hotaru made a nickname for me too.

[Murasakino is purple in Japanese if any of you didn't know]

Haruka glanced at Seiya then focused her 'seriousness' on me. "Y/n I thought you didn't like trash?"
I shot a glare at her as i let go of my foot and slopes it into my ballet flats, I got up and I went to the booth, getting a ticket, though I was surprised that I am able to bored at the age of 14.
"Oh my god, REI!" I saw how long it was till flight.
"Oops, maybe we are a little early," her sweat drop was intense as i looked like i was about to murder her
"3 hours is not a little early. I'm not leaving, we are going to ALL stay here for 3 hours whether you like it or not!" I cross my arms.
"Thats hella tough"a voice came from behind me.
"Jack?!" I yelled and gave him a hug. "This is my American friend, he moved back the there at like 8 years old, he was my pretend boyfriend, we thought it was real, but it wasn't, so I guess it was fake?" My words tumbled out of my mouth so it didn't sound weird but no matter how i put it, it sounded weird.
"Why did you stop?" Usagi asked. "He moved haha!" Mina laughed.
"Mina was always jealous that he'd steal my friendship with her, and not be friends with her, he'd steal me away, and she couldn't be my maid of honor, her 7 year old words, I quote." I giggle at the past not so different Minako.
"Okay time to meet friends, this is, Usagi, Rei, they argue a lot, Mako, she's great at cooking, that's what I'm gonna miss when I'm hungry..." i wanted to cry.
"Usagi's boyfriend went on a university trip to America, did you here about it?" Usagi smiled to Jack.
"Oh, yeah I heard about the flight, it was #3704 right, yeah that plane flight never sho-"
Jack looked at the bright beaming Usagi waiting for Jack to finish.
"Never should have landed in a dark gloomy way, when everyone got off everyone was so sad for an odd reason..." Jack changed his sentence but couldn't hide his true face from me.
His eyes said it all.

#3704 never showed.
Mamoru. Is. Dead

"Haruka is a girl, she's like an overprotective older sister yo me, a little too snarky though..."
"I could say the same about you" Haruka replied.
"I'm gonna miss your over look on everything" I smile at her.
"That on the other hand, can't be said about the same for you" she looked down at my small figure and smiled teasingly, and then ruffled my hair
"Really?...Cough cough* anyway....this is Michiru, she is really pretty to the point she makes me realize how talentless I will always be T^T" I cry inside.
"Oh thanks, but you know everyone has a beauty of their own, with your h/c and e/c, they match your personality!" she smiled.
"Sarcastic and shitty?" I didn't even try to laugh at what I said.
she knew that it wouldn't work on me.
"This is Setsuna and Hotaru, other than Ami they are the quietest,"
"That's not very true!" Ami looked up from the book.
"Welcome back to the 21st century Ami-chan! By the way, Jack I think that you realized this is Ami, the Kuudere of us all"
"And the best for last!" I crouch down to the chair where Seiya sat, leaning over forward, head hanging into her hands burying them.
"Seiya...pssssssst" I whispered and moved to peer my eyes over the arm of the couch.
Seiya turned her head but kept her head in her hands.
"Say Hi!" I continue to whisper like a tiny child in a voice like one.
"Bluejay I'm tired. Give me a second !" Seiya stood laughing as she stood.
"This is Seiya, I love him more than anything, and it kills me to leave, but he's leaving for his home in a couple days" Soon out of know where I tackled her in a hug, making her land on her butt, but still managed to sit up, making it practically look like I was sitting in her lap.