just like the rest

(A/n: hey hey uh.... This will be the last chapter....not ENDING THO!!!! just taking a break....and it's just not this story... It's all my stories, now to fully understand, when your done reading this chapter go to:
https://my.w.tt/mKuda34GlO

Okay, okay

So I met the three guys that were in the three lights?!

So I kinda like Seiya...so

That's makes me.....
A- (barf now plz)

F-fangirl

I'm NORMAL!!!!
NUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I walked into my new room at Rei's home.
I sat on a hammock connected to 2 rings to hold it up.
I climbed on and layed there staring at the ceiling not realizing it till and hour later, when Rei asked if I wanted anything to eat.
"Do you have Japanese food?" I asked.
"Only one left but you can have it.." she said and walked away.

I walk to the window

I look out of it and look at the more than enough stairs for the shrine.
"Sigh* I have never felt this way before, not even with my ex!" I whispered and looked up at the now fully raised moon.

"Hey ur... Japanese...is...ready...you okay?" Rei asked

I didn't hear her.
"Y/n?"
"Huh? Oh sorry Rei I didn't hear you" I walked over to her.
"Here ya go. You like mushrooms right? I like to add mushrooms to mine and I didn't expect everything to happen like that.

"I was having lunch when I found out Usagi-chan had been spying on you for some reason. So i stopped adding mushrooms and quickly ran with the rest of the girls to find you escaping abusive people." Rei said handing me the Japanese, and sat next to me on the ground.
"I'm glad you found me quickly, who knew what he would do if you guys didn't show up!" I said happily grabbing the chop sticks taped to the top cover. "Me too I got worried that we would be to late and you Would have gotten hurt" Rei said patting my shoulder.
She got up and walked out.
"Bathroom's down the hall." She said.

When I was done I got up and recycled the box.
I turned off the lights above the 'bed' and layed down staring at the ceiling.
"Do I have a crush on him? Or am I just needing support from my break-up? What will I do."

When I woke up Rei was not there.
"I OVER SLEPT!!!!!Im going to be late for school!!!!" I yelled.
Naturally I wouldn't be late, but last night I stayed up to possibly 3 or 4 in the a.m.
I put on my uniform for School.
I ran to juuban public middle school. Luckily it was my last year there and I could hang out with Mina some time's.
I ran as fast as I could.
I then saw Mina running with Usagi to there school... huh? I've never seen Usagi late to school.

(A/n: haha!!! Y/n, go watch the full series of Sailor Moon!!! Usagi's middle name is (or should be) ''late to school"!!!!!)

"Oh well," I mumbled and ran off.

When I reached class I found that the teacher wasn't there.
I say down next to my school friend kiko-kun.
"Where's the teacher?" I asked.
"She's at Juuban public highschool! Didn't you hear? The three lights are going. Why do you think you're the only girl in class right now?" He said.
I looked around.
I was the only girl.
There was like 8 boys in the class smiling at me thinking I was not like the rest.
Oh
I got up.
"Where ya goin'?" He asked.
"Well i Kno im not like the rest but I have to go, being the only girl in class is embarrassing!" I said and walked out.

_______________________

When I got to the gate a limo was already there, and so was Mina's friend group.
I snuck up in the crowd to hear all the girls go up to the three lights.
"Rei Hino, number 2906, blue card!" Rei says happily.
"Makoto Kino, number 1606, green card!" Mako basically hops on Rei.
"Minako Aino, number 278, red card!" Mina chirped popping from underneath Mako.
Ami shyly walks over and I took a few steps forward to hear.

"Ami Misuno, number...25, gold card..." She trails off as her face turned red holding up the card.
Mina, Rei, and Mako all gasped and looked in disbelief that there friend had a high class number for the fan club.
I laughed and rolled my eyes walking up a bit closer as the lights walked away. I walk next to Mina.
"So you jelouse of ur smartastic friend Ami?" I ask making Mina jump.
"Ah, y/n, how much did you see?" She fumbled her words.
"Long enough to see Ami has 25, and i have a friend...who has a number 278!" I laughed.
"Not funny!!!" She pouted.

_______ (how ever long till you meet Sonoko-chan)

I saw the girl with number 1 card membership!
"Wow I can't believe that was Sonoko Ijuuin!" I said amazed.

I stayed in a hall that lead to the outside, where it was not so sunny.
I stared and watched.
I was behind a bin and mop, curled up, so I was kinda hidden.
I saw that Ijuuin-san passed by to the outside.
Then I saw a thing appear, it made Sonoko land on her knees and a diamond thing came out.
(A/n: this is where I mess with the story line. Btw, idk and idc if prefer to imagine the Sailor stars as guys if ur straight or let them be women cuz you like it that way, it's 2018!!! You can do anything!!! But I'm going to put like (him/her, (boy)b/g(girl), he/she 2 know the difference and you can pick if you want a him as Sailor Starfighter or her as either Sailor Starfighter)

I ran to her side and grabbed the diamonde.
"Hey give that to me!!!" Hissed the lady.
"No!!! I don't know what this is or what it does, but I won't let monster like you have it!!!" I yelled.
"Hey! How dare you take the star seed of...wha-?" Its- Sailor Moon! She looked confused at me.
"Let's take this somewhere personal little girl, the Guardian has some problems of her own...." The monster aid as something took over Sonoko and made her a tennis monster.
The monster swiped at me to give the seed to her.
And I ran into the building.
"Come at me demon!" I yelled.
"Haha don't underestimate me little girl!" She growled.
She snapped her finger and a force made me not able to control my hands and she got the diamonde.
"Now I have the star seed." She turned to me. Her nails grew long, " say bye bye!"
I screamed loud crying squeezing my eyes shut.
Then I heard someone sweep bye grabbing the star seed from the monster and grabbing me up.
"It's okay," I opened my eyes and stopped crying to see a (b/g) holding me tightly.
It sounded familiar, but with the situation I was in, I wasn't in the state of mind to think.
He/she put me down in a janitorial closet, he/she calmed me down and smiled, "It's okay, sweets, ur okay, calm down, every thing will be okay..."

"W-Who are you?" I let out.
"My name is Sailor Starfighter, I'll come get you when it's all ok" he/she said.
And kissed my cheek.

That was before I past out, and everything went black...

Remember to understand my break:
https://my.w.tt/mKuda34GlO